𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 3

Life
----------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

Bae Yn

Siblings : bae kia

Age : 20

innocent, sweet, stutters alot, never went to school, illiterate,
scared of her mom and step sis, never saw world, kind heart.

Her soft hands rub on glass cleaning the glass carefully.
She gasp when cuts of her hand burn because of contact of soap.

??? : YN!

she flinch hard when she heard yell from her mother, she is calling her. She off the running tap. And put glass a side she rub her wet hands on her apron.

She knock the door of her mother room.

"Come"
She hear a rude voice from her mother inside the room.
She slowly place hands on handle and push the door but her eyes filled with adoration when she saw her mother is kissing her step sister's forehead. Her heart feel lil jealous " I wish mommy also kiss my forehead like this "
She thought, her thought halted when her mother call her.

Mrs bae : Yn! Come here... And take out my daughter's shoes from cupboard.

She give her nod.

Yn : y--yes.

Her mother scoff and look at her step daughter.

Yn went towards cupboard and take out her shoes. Her eyes gleamed looking at shoes. "Wow"
She thought and taking the shoes she hand to her mother. Her mother roll her eyes and take more like snatch the shoes from her hands.

She stand there quite waiting for another order.

Mrs bae : Happy birthday my kia.. May god bless you... And you get everything you have dream.

Her mother softly said to kia.
" H-ha-ppy B-birth-day What d-does it means " Her brows knitted she knows the meaning by the words but still her naive mind wants to know whats the exact purpose of this day. But poor baby again flinch when her mother shout.

Mrs bae : WHAT? HUH? GET LOST!

She nodded her head like unstable child.
Her mind is still baby. She gets flinch on small voice.