𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄 | 4

EPILOGUE | “ 死が二人を分かつまで ”------------------------------------

------------------------------------

|| ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ’s ᴘᴏᴠ ||

“Then find a woman for me, i am going marry another woman. ”, He uttered looking straight into her eyes with cold manner.

The words left from his lips, instantly grasp her attention, her eyes bewildered with sorrow, the sync of her heartbeat slowed down.
Her dark brown orbs shaken.

“ Huh? ”, Her honey tone broke.

“ Yeah, i want new wife! ”, He again stated in his same firm tone, peering her brown orbs with his blue ones.

Those words from him, instantly set vicious fire around her heart.
Her clutch on the edge of her sweatshirt tightens.
She instantly drag her gloomy gaze on her lap.

His lips twitches into a smirk, observing the effects of his words on her.
It is her punishment for pulling acts last night.

“ I had seen girl for me, she works in my office, she perfect. ”, He said in his stern tone and lips curved into a smirk.
His smirk instantly vanished, when her fisted hands rub her eyes.

“ Are you crying? ”, He asked in disquiet tone, lowering his head low trying to match his gaze with her.
Yn’s small palms instantly rubs her wet cheeks, and shook her head in adorable way.

His lips curved down, he didn't meant to cry her, he just wanted to tease her. He just wanted her to taste her own medicine.

A weak sob breaks free from her quivering dark redshot lips.
Her soft sob instantly grasp his whole attention, inducing his already placed glance over her deepen.
His straight posture slowly bends down, matching his heights with her dwarf ones.

His eyes melted, his cold emotions and anger instantly melted looking at her adorable acts.
Yn’s fisted hands joined together near her chest, her wet lashes kissing her cheeks, her plump lips quivering.

He slowly leans closer, inducing the distance between them forbidden and breathes seductive.

Yn’s wet lashes instantly flickers, tears streaming down instantly halted, when his warm sultry breathes cuddles the skin of her neck.
“ Damn! Don't cry! It was prank! ”, he murmured in his deep erotic tone.

“ Did you realised how its hurt? ”, He whispered against her skin.

“ So-sorry.. Plea-please-- ”, Before she can apologize further, his palms fell on her lips, terminating her to spoke further.
His blue orbs turns towards her which were on her neck’s skin before Hawking her skin as his meal.

“ That bastard taught you those words, he will bear. ”, He said straightening his posture, matching his blue icy orbs against her serene brown ones.