𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 48

-𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄-

------------------------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

-ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ᴏғ ɴɪɢʜᴛ-

Yn moan when a sting pain hit her abdomen as she feel something broke inside her.
Her grip on her husband's waist tighten.
She look up at her husband, who is sleeping while hugging her.
She look down at his hands, which is on her stomach.
She slowly unwrap her hands from his waist and lift up her head to see; if he is awake or not?
But small smile crept on her lips looking at his lips, which is formed into small pout.
But, she moan again when cramp hit her, and this time she feel the blood leaking. She immediately remove his heavy arms from her tummy.
She put her feets on the floor and ran towards the bathroom.

-ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ғᴇᴡ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs-

Yn came out of the restroom but her eyes widen, when she saw her husband,jungkook sitting on the edge of bed.
He look up at her with his cold eyes and spoke,

Jungkook : Are you fine?

He said while gazing at her with his blue, beautiful gaze.

Yn : yes.

She lied as she don't want him to know about her periods days as she never share her period matters to anyone expect juliet. She walk towards the bed. Her heart skip a beat when she realize he woke up just to check her, if she is okay or not. She laid down on the bed and cover herself on duvet and look at him who is still sitting.

Jungkook sigh in relief finding she is not hurt, he also walk towards his side and lay down on the bed.

Jungkook : kitty, next time inform me before you go anywhere.

He stated and snuggle towards her and pull her close to him by wrapping his hands around her waist.

Jungkook : good night, sweetheart.

He whisper and push her face on his chest.
Yn smile and wrapp her hands around his waist.

-ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ-
-ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ-

Jungkook's finger flapped the pages of files but irritatedly sigh as he didn't find any information about yn.
The file only shows she is daughter of mrs bae soohon and mr bae hyunsok.
But his brows knitted when his gaze fell on the sentence written on the page,
' mrs bae soohon was 8 month pregnant with baby boy.. But because of unknown incident she lost her child. '

He took out his phone and type message to soobin,

' find out about that miscarriage time. '
He type the message and also send the photo of paper where the miscarriage information is mentioned.