𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 14

🄼🄰🅁🅁🄸🄴🄳
-------------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ᴘᴏᴠ-

Soobin : hyung.... Are you crazy? Did all good girls were deadm. That you agree to marry that plastic factory. Kia.. What you saw inside her..

Jungkook ignore his words and focus on the file which he is reading.
Soobin and sit infront of jungkook. Soobin, the truth is insanely bothering him that his hyung is getting married after 2 days with whom with that slvt.

Jungkook : you think too much, don't you?

Finally jungkook close the file and look at his curious cousin brother.

Jungkook : don't think too much.. And go and kidnap kia..

Soobin choked in air.
Soobin : what you want me to kidnap kia.. Your bride.

Jungkook : stop calling her my bride.. She isn't my bride.

Soobin frown with his wide mouth open.

Soobin : hyung.. I am not Einstein that you are puzzling me.. Please tell me clearly.

Soobin said with his poker face.
Jungkook poke his tongue in his cheek.

Jungkook : do what i told you.. You will get to know soon.. First kidnap that b!tch.

Jungkook said in stern tone causing younger lil scare. Soobin nodded his head and leave the room.

Jungkook smirk in victory after 2 days he will marry his reina, his love, his obsession.
Jungkook leaned on the back of chair.
Jungkook didn't want to marry kia at first place.
But when he ask her mother about buying yn. She said yn is going to marry someone else. Which he didn't like at all. He knew at that time mrs bae is lying. Cause mrs bae is not normal mother for yn.
She isn't mother like others, who will choose right guy for her daughter. Jungkook saw something in her eyes for yn it was loathe yn mother's loathe for yn is infinite. He agreed to marry kia not because he was scared or afraid but he want to take revenge. Revenge of every pain they give to yn, every scars, every single thing. He will make them pay.

" I will make you my puppet... mrs bae "
When jungkook got to know mrs bae beat yn without clothes.
He got more angry. He will make them pay for everything.
Yn's red skin with blood is still fresh in his mind.