𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 30

-𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝚁-

-----------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

Mrs bae raised her brows listening her daughter's perfect life from her spy.
Her jaw clenched. She slammed her hands on the wooden table.
When jungkook gave marriage proposal for yn. she thought he want yn as his whore.
But after listening about her perfect life. He proved mrs bae wrong.
Mrs bae looked at person who is giving her information about jeon mansion 9.

Mrs bae : keep eyes on her.. And be aware.. This jeon is smarter than us.

Mrs bae aware the girl spy. Girl scoff.

??? : never... I am spying on yn.. From week... And he didn't even get to know about me.

Mrs bae : Never underestimate our enemy.

Yn's eyes sparkled looking at interior of the restaurant, and the colourful lights decorated on the wall. But soon her gaze shift towards crowd. The sparkle of her eyes changed into fear one. Yn look at lisa.

Lisa frown when she fell someone's gaze. She look at her left. Her eyes widen when she witness yn looking at her with pale face.
Lisa immediately grab her wrist and whisper.

Lisa : yn.. Are you ok?

Lisa ask with full concern tone. Yn nodded her head but lisa didn't accept her nod.

Lisa : yn.. Lets go home.. If you not ok.

Yn's eyes widen she shook her head. She didn't want to ruin thier fun. Its just she didn't witness crowd.
Its little horrible for her.

Yn : no.. No unn-unnie.. I a-am fi-fine.

Lisa sigh before she can speak her words. Bambam cut her-

Bambam : lisa... Yn.. Come lets go.. I have already book our table.. Come.

Lisa nodded her head and pass a comfortable smile to yn.
Yeonjun and soobin are also present with them.

Bambam lead them to table. All of them settle down to thier respective chair.

Yn sit beside lisa. And bambam on another sit on seat beside lisa.
While yeonjun and soobin infront of them.
Bambam pass menu to lisa to choose food as she has great taste in everything.
Lisa order food for them yeonjun and soobin order bear for them Including bambam.
Lisa roll her eyes at boys.
Soon waiter arrived with thier order and place food plates on the glass table.
Yn's eyes widen looking at mouth watering food with delicious aroma. Yn's fingers clench on her dress's edge as she is getting emotional because of sudden change in her fate.

Jungkook sigh looking at wall clock. Today he has to do overwork on his project.
His chest tighten realising today he can't meet his wife and cant touch cause he have to stay at office tonight.
He frown at his desperate thoughts, why he is being so desperate to meet her ?
Maybe, he is horny for her body.
Yes.. He marry her because she is naive and innocent to refuse his needs.
Nothing else.
He scoff and again look at his laptop screen with full concentration. But soon he growl when his eardrum hit the irritating ringtone of his phone breaking his concentration.
He peek at the screen with his annoyed expression.
'Unknown number'
He still decide to receive the call. He accept the call and place on his ear and wait for caller to speak.
But his blue shade of eyes turn into dark blue shade when he heard a evil chuckle from caller.
It didn't take much time to recognize for jungkook.

Jungkook : spit!! fvcktard.

Jungkook order him in angry tone more like he growl.
Caller on the other side chuckle making him more irritate.

Caleb : well.. Congratulations.. Why you didn't invite me on your wedding.

Jungkook just control his anger and stay mum waiting for him to speak further.

Caleb : well... I must say your wife is kinda naive and innocent.. Like her face scream innocence.

Jungkook didn't like the tone he used for wife. He didn't like at all. His grip tighten on his phone.

Caleb : well.. Forget it.. Your wife is here infront of me.. So can i have one night stand with her-----

Jungkook couldn't help and slammed his fist on glass table and growl like animal.

Jungkook : YOU MOTHERFVCKER.. DARE TO TAKE MY WIFE'S NAME.. I SLIT YOUR THOART..

he roar in anger but only earn chuckle from caller.

Caleb : why.. Huh? You are feeling bad.. Huh.. But i will give you money in return.. And more over look at her face... I am damn sure you fvck her every single night.. Why don't you give us chance---

Before he can speak further nasty words jungkook slammed his phone jungkook can still feel his dirty smirk in his tone.
Jungkook clench his fist. Jungkook clearly knows what is caleb trying to do ? Caleb is trying to find out his weakness.
But jungkook has already loss his temper on his words.
" Your wife is here infront of me. "
He recall his words. He rubbed his forehead.

" What the fvck he meant by she is in front of him "

" umm.. No.. Can i go ou-out wi-with lisa un-unnie and bam-bambam? "

He boiled more recalling her words.
He abruptly get up from his chair and slammed his laptop on the floor breaking into two pieces.
He started to breathing heavily.
His face got red because of anger.
He throw back his hair with his finger in anger.
He walk towards the mini cupboard which is present into his office room.
He take out another phone from cupboard and dailed number. HeHe place phone on his ear.
He clench his fist in anger recalling caleb's words.

Soon his call get received.

Jungkook : i want caleb miller in basement.. And where is yn? I want her location in 5 min.

He order hia gaurd in angry tone causing his gaurd gulp hard.
Gaurd said ok and ended the call.
Jungkook gritted his teeth.
He walk towards his couch and sit down and unbutton his shirt's upper three button.

Caleb's dirty tone, his filthy way to explain his wife, doing nothing but making him more angry.
He cant wait to separate caleb's head from his body.

*Ring*
His gaze immediately shift towards direction of phone.
He immediately recive the call.

" Bo-boss mrs jeon is in ××× restaurant and caleb miller was also present there but he already kidnap him. "

He cut the call and his eyes get more dark but his lips tugged a smudge smirk.
" So My sweetheart want to fvck by me huh "

××××××××××××××××
-𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴-