𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 49

-ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ----------------------------------------

-ᴘᴀɪɴғᴜʟ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ-
---------------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

Jungkook : LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!

He growl at the maid, who is shivering badly.maid bow down and immediately run.
Jungkook gritted his teeth and harshly remove coat and throw on the soft mattress of couch.
He rolled his tongue inside his mouth and throw back his hair angrily.

'Motherfvcker', he cursed.
He sat down on the couch and rested his back lazily on the couch.
He gritted his teeth irritatedly cause today the truck which was loaded with expensive guns and powerful drugs got into accident.
The money he invested on this work get waste and he also loss the deal.
He almost kill that gaurd who bought the newz of accident and his fvcking irritating workers of his mansion.
He gave one shirt to clean but fvcking bivtch ruin it.
He clench his jaw he getting more and more frustrated.
Even though shirt was nit important for him, but at that time his worker's carelessness trigger him and press his angry mode on.

ᴍᴇᴀɴᴡʜɪʟᴇ,
Yn's fingers formed into small fist and she gulp, Sweatbeads formed on her forehead looking at his expensive Carolina shade shirt, which is decorated with red dry blood prints.

She couldn't help but soft sob escape from her lips when she remember how he scold maid downstairs.
What if he also hurt her? It was his favorite shirt and she ruin his favorite shirt.
Now he will scold her, she hates his anger, its always scare her.
She immediately throw the shirt in the bucket and ran away from the room/bathroom.

Jungkook enter his room with his tire body and hot mind.
But as soon he enter the room, his eyes started to search for her, for his wife. His eyes get calm when he saw her figure on bed. Her back facing him, he notice she is writing something on paper.

"Yn"

Yn flinch hard hearing his cold-stern tone.
Her hand started shaking, she bit her lips to control her tears. She slowly turn towards him.

Jungkook's eyes get calm when she turn towards him, but it didn't calm his mind. He just hummed looking at her face as it is important for him, to see her face.

Without any further conversation he look away from her eyes.
He straight enter inside the restroom to take a relax shower so he can calm his hot mind.

Yn sigh and again focus om her work as she is going to apologize for her mistake.
But, girl gasp and clench her fist when a sting pain hit her.
She wrap her hands around her waist.
She always has painful week. She always bear period pain while working. Her mom always used to gave her heavy works on her painful weeks. She shook her head and focus on her paper.

He unbutton his shirt harshly, before he could remove his shirt, he frown when his gaze fell on the bucket.
He notice his Carolina shade shirt inside the bucket.
Unknowingly he took out the shirt from the bucket.