𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 40

-𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬, 𝗗𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 [2]-

---------------------------------------

-

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

[ᴘʟᴀʏ sᴏɴɢ :
ᴅɪʟ ᴍᴇɪɴ ᴄʜᴜᴘᴀ ʟᴏɴɢᴀ - ʙʏ ᴀʀᴍᴀɴ ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴜʟsɪ ᴋᴜᴍᴀʀ ]

A evil smirk tugged on his lips when he hear the door opening sound

He tugged his hands inside his pocket. He turn towards his wife.
The blue shade of his eyes turned dark looking at his wife.
His mouth watered because of pleasuring sight of his wife.
'So fvcking beautiful'.
Her white skin is screaming to mark her, her head is bow, he smirk looking at her finger which are fighting with each other while holding the car ears hairband.
Only little black lacy clothe hiding her forbidden treasure. The belt clenching on her legs.

His pants tighten when his gaze move up.
' fvck ' he curse observing her big blossom which are caged inside the lacy clothe.
He needs to free them, svck them, bite them.
But the something is missing he wants to stare at her eyes, but she js just looking down, why?

Jungkook : look up!

He order her in strict and cold tone. He frown when her body trembled.
She slowly look up and his heart skip a beat when her shy, soft gaze make a contact with his dominant one.

Her hold tighten on the hairband when her eyes meet with his. She shiver when her eyes capture a desire in his eyes. She immediately broke the contact and look down at her dress. She gulp looking at her small clothe.
Its new for her. Even he has saw her nak*d but still its little uncomfortable for her. She just look up but didn't contact her eyes with his.
Her hold tighten on the hairband when he walk towards her.
She just took her steps backwards.