𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 47

-𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄-

-𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄-

--------------------------------------------

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

-𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 4 𝙳𝙰𝚈𝚂-

Yn's hands formed into small fist and her lips shaken founding herself on the small, dark and dirty room.
Her eyes are fill with nothing but fear,

Yn : mo-mommy... Ple-please i am sorry i-i wouldn't do that again.. Help me mommy.

Little girl beg for help, tears started streaming when the lights of the room get off only small yellow bulb was source of light.

Her small framed shiver when she hear the evil chuckles of her witch like mother from another side if door.

Mrs bae : enjoy ynie.

She shook her head started punching the door with her fragile hands,

Yn : no no no mommy i am scared don't leave me alone... Please mommy.

Yn beg while crying hard, but only receive chuckles.

Mrs bae : my dear daughter today i have suprise for you.

Her mocking sound only clench her fragile heart.

Yn : AHHHHH~~

little girl scream when small-big spiders enter from the little space.
Yn started crying looking at the horrible features of spider.
Yn place her hands on her ears and scream for help,

Yn : he-help -----HELP ME.. MOMMY.. i am scared.

Her thoart get dry, her begs, her plead were unanswered. Big spider started to roaming on the dirty floor. Yn just took a heavy breathes looking at spider, her hands formed fist and her hope died inside her fragile heart.
No one is going to save her from spider.

Yn : i-i am-am sorry mommy.. I won't do this.

She whisper lowly, her lips shiver, she was scared, 14 years yn started trembling looking at spider's eight legs.
She flinch and her heart jumped in fear, when gaint spider started coming towards her at light speed.

Yn : no--no---no please... Mommy.. Help me...

Yn ran towards the chair and stand on the chair to save herself from little creature.
Her small frame is trembling like leaf.
But her soul left her body when in one time 4 or 3 spider started coming towards chair.