Imagine you and Ms. Marvel meeting Team Prime

(Requested by @EhizVictor11. A headcannon scenario of where you and Kamala get yanked through the multi-universe and meeting Team Prime.)

• do you ever recall experiencing a day where everything is completely normal one minute and then the next everything is thrown out of proportion?

• well that pretty much summed up the day you and Kamala were experiencing.

• the two of you were just hanging out and casually chatting as most teenagers do when suddenly without any warning Kamala's bangle started glowing!

• and before either of you could speak or move there was a flash of blinding light!

• when you both opened your eyes, you and Kamala were surprised to find yourselves in the middle of a forest! "Where are we?"

"ahhhhhh!" — "woah! How did they get here?"

• Startled by the sudden (and shrill) screaming you and Kamala both whirled around to see a group of gigantic robots and three human children staring back at you both with expressions ranging from shock to disbelief.

• in a panic Kamala yelled. "DON'T EAT US!!!" This only drew out a long awkward pause as the green robot looked at you both in confusion. "Whoa hey, calm down we're not that kind of aliens. We don't eat humans." To which the grumpy orange robot grumbled somewhere along the lines of. "What in world will humans think of next."

• after reassuring you and Kamala that no they won't eat either you; the tall red and blue robot introduced himself as Optimus Prime explaining who he and his team were including their human charges: Jack, Miko and Raf. Then he proceeded to tell the story of how the autobots came to be on earth and about their on-going battle with the decepticons all the while keeping a low profile from other humans.

• when asked where you and Kamala came from the both of you explained about being inhumans and how Kamala's bangle had teleported you through the multiverse.

• at this point Miko could no longer contain herself and began bombarding you both with questions: "So what awesome superpowers do you inhumans have? Super strength? Super speed? Oh can either of you fly?"

• you removed your jacket to reveal your powerful wings and hovered in the air while Kamala demonstrated her powers by conjuring up several bioluminescent crystals which drew out many 'oohs' and 'aahs'!

"fascinating!" — "these crystals are enchanting!"— "wow look how strong and powerful her wings are!"

over the next few days you and Kamala have transitioned swimmingly to life with Team Prime.

• Smokescreen and Jack have been teaching Kamala driving lessons. At first Smokescreen wanted to ignore the lessons and race around for fun; but when Jack reminded him of how much an important stepping stone this is for Kamala, Smokescreen eased off and became a big helping offering encouragement to the Pakistani-American teen.

• while three of them were occupied, you would assist Ratchet with his project and answering the good doctor's questions regarding the multiverse, inhumans and etc.

• after Kamala had finished her driving lessons for the day, you two would spare with Arcee (the femme bot being in holoform of course) as she helped train you both to become better fighters. "You can't always relay on your powers to protect yourselves."

•  while they were at it, Ratchet and Arcee would also gage the limitations of both your powers and help you two learn how to utilize those powers for better, more efficient use.

• these skills were later put to good use whenever the autobots would require back up. "Goodbye Mega-meanie!" "What?" Pow! — "Everyone present watches in shock and awe as you and Kamala's pounded Megatron to scrap metal before both of you sent him flying back 20 twenty feet away! "Those are my girls!" Arcee states smirking with pride.

• you and Kamala would also spend time with the other human kids: racing toy cars, watching movies, playing games and pretending to be rockstars,  jamming out to music and dancing along with their respective charges.

• One of the greatest surprises however was when you and Kamala could understand everything Bumblebee was saying! "Wait how do you know what he's saying?" Asked Miko. "Is that one of your guys inhuman power?" "Not that we know of."

• of course this made Bumblebee so delighted that he now had two more friend who could understand him that he brought you, Raf and Kamala up in a great 'bee' hug. Afterwards he and Raf would regale you both with epic tales about their adventures including the silly shenanigans that some person or other on Team Prime had pulled.

• Bulkhead would show you two his secret sculpting and Miko her painting skills allowing you and Kamala to join him and Miko in their artwork.

• during the quiet evening hours, You and Kamala often confided in Optimus about the struggles you both face with being inhumans while still growing up.

• The Prime would scoop you and Kamala up in a fatherly embrace and offer you both wisdom and guidance.

• you and Kamala absolutely loved hearing Optimus telling stories about what pre-war Cybertron had been like in his days as Orion Pax as well as the amazing wonders and legends his home world had once possessed.

• alas all good thing must come to an end and evidentially Ratchet found a way to send you and Kamala back to your home dimension.

• despite this good news, two of you were sad to leave your new friends behind.

• "fate often has strange ways of bringing people together and though some have passed by each other briefly, they'll will never be forgotten, and if fate seems it so then they'll also find a way to be united once more." Reassured Optimus. "Yea," interjected Smokescreen. "You guys are honorary members of the secret club and if you guys ever wind back in Jasper, Nevada again then feel free to look us up."

• "only if you guys promise to do the same if any of you ever wind up in our dimension New Jersey."

• many hugs were exchanged before you and Kamala bid farewell and in a flash of light the two of you had instantly vanished in just the same way as you both had magically appeared into their lives and hearts.