Cw|| Commander Wolffe x princess reader

(In an alternate world where Darth hideous dies and the clones wars end without Order 66 ever happening, Wolffe decides to propose to you on Christmas.)

"Wolffe will you relax already! Everything will turn out just fine!"

"I don't want just fine Boost!" Growled Wolffe checking over his more than appearance for the umpteenth time in the huge floor to ceiling mirror. "I want this to be perfect for (Y/N)!"

"Aw, leave him be Sinker." Interjected Comet slipping on his boots. "He's just nervous about asking (Y/N) the most important question of all."

"I realize that vod, all I'm saying is that it's perfectly natural for every man to get nervous about proposing to his girl. Especially if she just so happens to be a princess."

No sooner had he spoken the last part when he let out a yelp as a result from Boost delivering a hard nudge in his unarmored ribs. "Not helping." Muttered the ginger haired trooper.

"What I'm feeling—" retorted Wolffe patting down his ebony curls. "Is a whole swarm of butterflies flapping around in my stomach! What if she says no? What if she realizes that she's better off marrying a Prince or a duke? Someone who could easily give her the best things in life! What if—"

"Do not add to your stress by dwelling over 'what ifs' scenarios Wolffe." Spoke a familiar deep, soothing modulated voice. "Especially when you have no reason for fearing at all in the first place."

Tearing away from his reflection Wolffe felt the tension lift from his shoulders when he saw the 104th's beloved adoptive father figure Plo Koon breezing into their spacious guest room courtesy of Queen Organa herself.

"Thanks for coming Plo'buir!" Exclaimed Warthog from his spot at the edge of his twin bed. "Wolffe's been working himself into a tizzy for three hours straight!"

"I know; I could feel all his anxiety radiating from down the hall." Replied Plo Koon. 

Flopping down onto a nearby chair with a sigh Woffle sadly confessed. "I'm sorry Plo'buir, but I just can't help wonder if whether or not I can be the right man she deserves."

Feeling a taloned hand gently rest itself upon his shoulder Wolffe looked up to meet Plo Koon's giggled eyes fixating themselves steadily at him. "We've been together for several years now Wolffe and I know that you are a good man. Brave, selfless, loyal and above all protective of the ones you care about. I also know that (Y/N) does indeed return your love for her and that regardless of what others may think, you will accept your proposal."

"Do you— do you really think so Plo'buir."

"Yes. I believe it so." Affirmed the ex general.

Hearing his Plo'buir's comforting words helped Wolffe regain some confidence and the commander expressed it as much. "Thank you buir, I feel a lot better now than I was earlier."

"You are welcome Wolffe." Plo Koon gave his adoptive son's shoulder a gentle yet reassuring squeeze before announcing to his others brothers. "Now come, it's time we join in on these merry festivities and it would be quite improper to keep people—" here he glanced pointless toward Wolffe. "Waiting for us."

Understanding his hidden meaning Wolffe rose from his chair and straightened out his shirt caller. "How do I look?"

"You look splendid Wolffe."  Answered Plo Kion warmly. "As do all my sons."