Flight of the Bumblebee [stockings]

(Okay so recently I've been stuck with Bumblebee themed ideas circulating in my brain when suddenly I got hit with an inspiration. A preference featuring the reactions of: Optimus, Drift, Crosshairs, Hound and Bumblebee where they see their S/O wearing some bumblebee striped stockings!)

Crosshairs

The stockings had been a gift from your mother which you adored not just because the leggings were comfortable and cute but also because you loved your momma. Which was why you decided to wear them for the Yeager BBQ. Although in hindsight that probably wasn't the smartest idea you've ever had.

"Hey (Y/N), hurry up we're going to be late!" Your brother yelled. "I'm coming Shane!" Dashing down the stairs you grabbed the pie that you had baked for the Yeager BBQ and then jumped into the passenger seat of your brother's car.

Within 10 minutes you and your brother had arrived at the Yeager residence. Hopping out of the car, you and Shane circled around to the backyard to find the bots lounging comfortably in the shade while Joshua Joyce conversed with Cade about who knows what, while the inventor grilled the hamburger patties and hot dogs on the new grill (a home warming gift from the ex KSI executive himself).

"Hello Mr. Yeager." You called out. Looking up from the grill Cade waved with the lifter in his hand. "Hey (Y/N), what do you have there?" He asked pointing at the pie in your hands.

"Well my mother told me that one should never come to a gathering empty handed, so I baked a key lime pie for dessert. I hope you didn't mind." "Thanks (Y/N), that's very nice of you. I just wish that your brother had been more considerate!" He said glaring over toward the patio to where Shane was kissing Tessa.

You laughed at this and was about make a smart retort about Shane's lack of culinary skills when Crosshairs loudly interrupted, "What the frag are those brightly striped abominations on your legs?!?!"

"Oh! Their my bumblebee stockings, aren't they adorable?" You asked striking a pose to show off the yellow and black striped stockings adorning your legs.

"You. Look like. A foxy. Lady." beeped Bumblebee making Crosshairs fume. "Take. Them. Off."

"Uh oh! I think someone is green with envy." Laughed Shane.

"What? No way Crosshairs! These were a gift from my mother."

The green paratrooper crossed his arms over his chassis pouting. "Figures! Your momma hates me."

"You two just got off on the wrong foot that's all."  Shane snorted. "Ha! They've both gone beyond that point. Momma certainly doesn't make it a secret that she not only hates Crosshairs but that she views Bumblebee as a more preferable son-in-law."

"Well if you fail at first impressions then you pretty much throw any chance of getting a 'may I marry your daughter' blessing out the window." Said Cade casually flipping the hamburgers over.

"And besides those black and yellow stockings show off her legs quite nicely." Said Hound deliberately taunting the green paratrooper as a means of payback for when Crosshairs poked fun at him for being 'chunky.'