Chapter 1

(At night, in Ponyville in a small house a young filly was in her bedroom playing. The filly was white alicorn with pink legs, wings tips, mane and tale had light blue eyes and was wearing a heart locket)

Male voice: Generous!

Female voice: Bedtime soon.

Young Generous: Uh oh! The princess is trapped in the snow goblin's evil spell! Oh no, the prince is stuck too! "Who cares about danger when there's love?" (Chuckles) The Lost Fairies are crying out! (Mimicking elephant trumpets) What sound does a giraffe make? Nevermind! They wake the Fairy Queen, who breaks the spell and saves everyone! And they all get married! (Laughing)

(Her parents come inside)

Gemstone: What are you playing?

Young Generous: Enchanted Forest!

Garden Flow: (Giggles)

Young Generous: Mum, dad?

Garden Flow and Gemstone: Yes?

Young Generous: (Looks out from the window) I wonder what's out there?

Gemstone: Oh, you know. Cloudsdale, Canterlot, Manehattan, the Everfree forest. Lots of things-

Young Generous: No, I meant. What's outside Equestria? I want to see the world out there!

Gemstone: And maybe it'll be unnatural and weird considering that it may be like the Everfree forest...

Young Generous: I don't see anything wrong with it. I like weird. Maybe I'll meet new ponies, or maybe meet creatures I never seen before, and maybe even make new friends. Maybe I can find someone in need so I can help them. And if I came across a bad guy or a monster, I'll fight them with my magic!!! Who knows what adventures await me out there.

Garden Flow: (Picks her up) Maybe someday you'll get to see the whole world. But for now, it's time to go to bed.

Young Generous: (Yawns) But I'm not tired.

(They put her to bed)

Gemstone: Even an alicorn needs to sleep.

Young Generous: You don't think I'm weird, do you?

Gemstone: No, my sweetie. (Opens her heart locket to reveal a family picture of them) We're a family. We'll love you no matter what.

Garden Flow: After all, it doesn't matter what you are on the outside, what counts is who you are on the inside. And you, Generous, are special.

(Garden Flow tucks Generous in and signs a lullaby)

Garden Flow: 🎵Sleep, little one, close your eyes

Your body's cooling with the night

Let your worries slip away

Tomorrow is a brand new day

Shimmering moon and satin sky

Soft wind breathes its lullaby

Your dreams are here to set you free

The dawn will bring you back to me

The dawn will bring you back to me~🎵

(Generous falls asleep as her parents exited her bedroom)

Garden Flow: Goodnight my little sunshine.

Gemstone: Maybe one day, you'll go just as far as the stars.

(They close the door)

To be continued