Chapter 2

(Ten years passed, and at a house in Ponyville, Generous now a young adult alicorn was sleeping in her bed until she was waken up by her new cat Terence)

Generous: (Yawns) Good morning Terence. Another morning.... (Looks at her alarm clock) Oh no, I'm late!!!!

(After she got ready, fed her cat and then she immediately starts flying until she stops at a bakery and comes in greeted by a very unhappy unicorn couple. The couple featured a hot pink unicorn with orange mane and tail and a light blue male unicorn with blonde mane and tail)

Female unicorn: You're four minutes late!

Generous: I'm so sorry, Spark Strike. I overslept...

Spark Strike: Not interested. We'll have customers soon and we made a list of the things you need to make! (To her husband) Tropic Breeze?

(He gives Generous a list)

Generous: That's a lot...

Tropic Breeze: Remember, no mistakes.

Generous: Okay, but what if I need help? Afterall, you own this bakery.

Spark Strike: And we are worth it, but we don't know how to bake. That's why we need you.

Tropic Breeze: Now hurry up!

(They both leave)

Generous: Well, let's get to work.

(Then a greyish pink unicorn with dirty blond mane and tail and wearing earrings appeared)

Unicorn: Look who's finally arrived.

Generous: Leave me alone Maneden, I'm not in the mood. I have a lot of food to cook.

Maneden: And after that, you'll be cleaning up the floor.

Generous: But the floor looks clean enough...

Maneden: (Throws a jar of jam on the floor and makes a mess) Woah, Generous, why'd you break that?

Generous: But I didn't.

Maneden: Yeah, let me ask you something. Who are they gonna believe? (Laughs and leaves)

Geneorus: (Glares) Well, off we go.

(She manages to clean up the floor and then started cooking what she was told to cook. Eventually, she finished)

Generous: All done... (Looks at a travel book and smiles)

Spark Strike: You lazybug! Who told you to stop working?

Generous: I just finished.

Tropic Breeze: (Takes her travel book with his magic) A travel book? How dare you even dream of leaving Equestria?!

Generous: Not forever-

Tropic Breeze: Equestria is the only home you'll ever have.

Spark Strike: No pony else would tolerate a worthless little freak like you.

Tropic Breeze: Where did you get this? Where?

Generous: From my parents.

Tropic Breeze: (Rips apart the travel book) Stupid, foolish ponies!

Spark Strike: Foolish ponies, always dreaming. One of these days they'll die for having their heads on the clouds!!!

Tropic Breeze: Plus, there are lots of monsters out there who will tear you to pieces the minute you set a hoof out there!!!