Chapter 6

(After a few minutes of driving, Bong was singing a song)

Bong: 🎵She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes

She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes

Thunder: (Annoyed) Are you done?!

Bong: I still have more lines left.

Thunder: (Groans) I can't wait until this is done!!!!

Delilah: (To Bong) Are you also travelling the world?

Bong: Yeah, something like that.

Delilah: (To Catherine) What about you, kitty. Why are you following them?

Catherine: Oh, I was just running away from Elmore.

Generous: Elmore?

Catherine: It's where I'm coming from.

Generous: Why would you run away, then?

Catherine: Well, in school I was having a bad day. I mean I have a nice family, but I don't do very well at school and earlier today, some kids really teased me, so I beat them up. But the principal found out, called my mum and she got really mad at me, so I left.

Bong: (In a mad tone) Are you saying you abandoned your home just because your mum got upset because you beat up some kids?!

Catherine: I decided if no one respects me here, I'll find a place where someone would.

Bong: Your mother just got upset with you because of your own good!!! You said she was nice, didn't you?!

Catherine: Hey, you wouldn't understand so back off!!!

Bong: What I do understand is that a good parent does everything they can for their child, no matter what happens to them!!!

Generous: (Separates them) Woah, time out!!! Catherine, I don't think-

Thunder: Um, Generous? Do you recognize this place because I feel like we're going in circles.

Generous: Well, don't worry. (Laughs nervously as she took out her compass) I know where we should go. That way!

(They follow her when suddenly, Delilah notices some hungry wolves staring at them)

Delilah: (Terrified) WOLVES!!!! WOLVES!!!!!!

(Everyone turns around and sees the wolves)

Thunder: Let's get out of here!!!

(The girls climb on Thunder, and he starts driving as the wolves chased them)

Generous: Go, Thunder, go!!!!

Catherine: Hurry!!!

(However, Thunder was forced to stop as he saw more wolves and soon, they have surrounded them)

Generous: Are those real wolves?!

Bong: Yeah, why?

Generous: Our wolves are literal Timberwolves. They were made out of timber!!!

Twistar: (Tries to fend of the wolves the electricity from her tail) Girl, what kind of weird things do you have in your neck of your woods?!

Terence: (Hisses)