Chapter 3

(Somewhere, in a car world, a race was happening and one of the race cars was a light blue one with brown eyes and was trying to drive as fast as he could. Meanwhile, a yellow car is trying to overtake another race car, who was blocking his way. The blue race car then catches up to the yellow one as they try to get ahead of one another)

Sparky: No, you don't.

Thunder: Oh, watch me, Sparky. I'll go first this time!

Sparky: I don't think, so Mcrush!

(Thunder then moves to the left and finally overtakes Sparky's, and he chuckles, until Sparky gains on Thunder as Real Gone ends. Sparky then bumps Thunder, causing him to slide off the track onto the infield)

Fans: Oohh. What a ride!

Sparky: (Laughs)

(Thunder then drives back on the track, behind all of the other racers. Sparky then looks back to see Thunder far behind him. Sparky then smirks and bumps another car, who slides into the wall, and collides with all of the other racers)

Darrell Cartrip: Trouble, turn-3!

Sparky: (Chuckles) I'm gonna win.

Bob Cutlass: Oh, a huge crash behind the leaders!

Bob Cutlass: Wait a second, Darrell. Thunderous is in the wreckage.

Darrell Cartrip: There's no way the rookie can make it through! Not in one piece that is.

(Thunder continues dodging the other racers who are sliding across the track)

Darrell Cartrip: Look at that, Thunderous made it through!

Bob Cutlass: Man, a spectacular move by a race car who always goes second place.

Bob Cutlass: While everyone else heads into the pits, Thunderous stays out to take the lead!

(Most of the other racers having a pit stop. Sparky, while his pitties are changing his tires)

Sparky Crashman: What do you think boys? A thing of beauty.

Chief Sparky: Mcrush made it through!

Sparky: What?!

Sparky's coach: He's not pitting!

Sparky Crashman: Come on, you gotta get me out there! Let's go, gotta get me back out there! Come on! (To one of his helpers) Also, I want you to do something for me.

Bob Cutlass: Thunderous' not going into the pits!

Darrell Cartrip: You know, the rookie just fired his crew chief. That's the third one this season!

Bob Cutlass: (The other racers are seen driving through the pit lane back onto the track) Well, he says he likes working alone, Darrell.

Chief Sparky: Go, go, go!

Bob Cutlass: Looks like Sparky got caught up in the pits.

Darrell Cartrip: Yeah, after a stop like that, he's got a lot of ground to make up. Get ready boys, we're coming to the restart!

(The crowd cheers as the race restarts with Thunder progressing through in first place. Meanwhile, Sparky is struggling to get past the other racers, overtaking a racer, Thunder continues progressing through the race in the lead, after overtaking another racer. Finally, Thunder comes into the pits. His pit crew arrives)

Crew chief: We need tires now! Come on, let's go!

Thunder: No, no, no, no! No tires, just gas! (Drives away)