Chapter 1, Part 1: Reborn Again, Right Hand Man

"Talking"

'Thinking'
-

David's POV:

David's POV:

I was planning on taking the train to get to work. While I was there, I read the Dragon Ball Super manga minding my business.

A little while later I felt someone touch my back. They pushed me. I landed hard on the rails. I was panicking. Why would someone do this? I looked up to see the culprit but they seemed to have vanished.

My day got worse as I heard the train. I hurriedly tried to get up, yelling for help. And yet, nobody did. They were just standing there watching.

The sound of the train got louder as I turned my head to see it. There was nothing I could do. I was going to die. Only 17 and I'm going to die. I tried to jump again, my lower half not touching the tracks. It was futile, I was killed by a fucking train. Everything went dark.

.

.

.

.

(AN: I will be playing around with this format. But it will not be overused.)

God: "You've died, how sad. Would you like to be born again?"

David: "Who said that?" I looked around the white atmosphere, I saw nothing.

God: "You can call me God. You, my friend, have died a tragic death. And so I give you a choice, stay in heaven or be born again."

David: "Like...reincarnation?"

God: "Depending on what you choose, it could be transmigration."

David: "What's transmigration?"

God: "Transmigration is when your soul is sent to another living body, two souls can't exist in one body. The person you transmigrate into will have their soul destroyed. Reincarnation is when the soul is reborn as an Infant."

David: "Nice to know. By the way, is this heaven?"

God: "This is neither heaven nor hell, for this is the neutral zone."

David: "Oh, okay. So can I be reborn as anyone?"

God: "I am God, there is nothing I can't do."

David: "Well, in that case...I was reading DB Super before my death and I've always liked Frieza as a character. So I want to be reborn as Frieza in the Dragon Ball verse!"

God: "You have to be a little more specific."

David: "Oh, right! When King Cold gave his empire to Frieza, send me there."

God: "As you wish."

Third person POV:

Everything goes dark. As David opened his eyes he saw that he wasn't in the neutral zone anymore but a ship. He sees two familiar shaped feet. David slowly looks up to see the towering figure of the mighty king Cold. "We must have a discussion", Cold stated.

David was trying his best to act formally, "But of course father."

"You have proved to me that you can be a ruler. I have decided to retire and you, Frieza, are worthy enough to continue my legacy. I am passing down my empire to you, my son."

(AN: I will be referring to him as Frieza from now on.)

Frieza's eyes widened in shock. 'This is unreal!' he thought. He stayed quiet for a few moments making Cold confused. "I could always continue to rule if you don't want to."

"I accept." Frieza says quickly. Cold smirked, "Very well."

**Unspecified amount of time later:**

The mothership landed on the planet known as Vegeta, the two frost demons get out of the ship to greet the Saiyans. King Vegeta, the leader of the warrior race, kneeled down once he saw them.

"I have an announcement to make. My son, Frieza, will be taking over my empire. You will now answer to him," Cold stated authoritatively.

"Yes, it is a pleasure to meet you all. I'm sure we will have plenty of fun." Frieza says with a grin plastered onto his face. 'With the knowledge of the future and the franchise as a whole I am unstoppable. If Frieza can get god levels of power by 4 months of training... I can get some light training done.' He thought to himself.

Frieza snapped out of it and had an idea. "Vegeta, send me the warrior known as Bardock. I need to have a chat with him." The king stumbled on his words, "W-why yes, o-of course." Vegeta turned to his fellow Saiyans and ordered them to find Bardock.

While that was happening Frieza was thinking about all of the possibilities of this new world. 'I wonder how strong I would be if I had my potential unlocked.'

His thinking was caught off by Cold, "Already getting to business, I knew I made the right decision."

"Indeed you have, father", Frieza says. "There is going to be another ship coming soon, I'll leave this one for you," Cold stated, glancing at the mothership. Frieza nods, shortly after the ship Cold was referring to arrives. He bids his son farewell and heads to wherever he was going.

Later, a group of Saiyans arrived with Bardock. He had an unsure expression. "What is the meaning of this?" The sharp haired Saiyan questioned. Frieza bows and introduces himself. "The name is Lord Frieza. Please, do not think of me as your enemy but your ally." The frost demon offers a handshake to the Saiyan.

Bardock reluctantly accepts, much to the delight of Frieza. "Now, follow me back to my ship." The frost demon commanded. Bardock does as told, the hatch to the ship closes. "Why do you need me?" The Saiyan asked. Frieza stared at the eyes of Bardock and asked him some questions. "Do you wish to have power? Planets, all the goods you could wish for?"

The Saiyan was now intrigued. "Well... yes, I do." Frieza smirked, "Good, you will do just fine." The Arcosian lifts up one finger and points at the Saiyan. "Forgive me in advance." Multiple ki blasts were shot at the Saiyan. His eyes widened in absolute shock. He slumps to the ground bleeding out.

"Berryblue!" Frieza began to yell. Faint footsteps are heard as the small alien was in the presence of Frieza. "Yes, my lord?"

"I want you to get a few soldiers and bring Bardock here into a healing chamber."

"As you wish." She did as told and had soldiers escort Bardock out the room. "This is going to be fun."

Berryblue arrived a little while later to inform Frieza that Bardock was fully healed. "Take me to him." Frieza commands. He follows Berryblue to a room filled with healing chambers. Bardock was indeed fully healed as he was staring daggers at Frieza.

"Oh, Don't be so hostile. Are you not able to tell how powerful you've gotten?" Frieza says nonchalantly. He presses a button on his scouter and reads his power level out loud. "23,000"

Bardock's face of anger turns into one of confusion. "What is your endgame here?" He asked suspiciously. "I'm changing history." Frieza replied with a mischievous grin. 'Man Frieza really messed up by not taking advantage of his potential.'

"Can I leave now? I have a pregnant wife to get back to." Bardock asked, annoyed. "No, there is one more thing I'd like you to do." Frieza stated. "What could it be now?"

"I want you to be the new king of Saiyans," Frieza says. Bardock was once again left bewildered. "What's in it for you?" Bardock questions. "Entertainment."

And just like that, Bardock smirks and agrees. "When should we announce it?" He asks. "We? No, no, no, you. Announce it when you find it necessary."

Bardock grunts, "Fine."

"You are dismissed, but tomorrow you will report back to me," Frieza announced. Bardock doesn't say anything and leaves the ship.