Chapter 2, Part 1: Potential Unleashed; Techniques; An Adopted Son?

Previously On:

The saiyan is quiet for a couple of minutes

The saiyan is quiet for a couple of minutes. He was in deep thought. Bardock eyes eventually land on Friezas. "If this is true and Beerus told you to do this...there is really nothing I can do about it. So what about Kakarot and Gine? I can't let them die."

"Don't worry about that. There is a planet called Earth, populated by humans. They are similar to saiyans in appearance. You can take one of the smaller ships and head there." Bardock nods, "Thank you for telling me about this. Thank you for everything you've done for me."

"Okay, okay, enough of this sappy bullshit. I've got business to attend to. I will be on my merry way." Frieza tells Bardock. They began to head their separate ways.

Now:

Frieza's POV

I had been waiting for communication from Bardock from the scouter. He definitely won't be pleased if Gine and Kakarot are dead. A little while later I was finally informed on how the saiyan was doing.

Bardock: "I'm on the ship."

Frieza: "Great, what took you so long?"

Bardock: "I had to convince Gine to come with me. She didn't believe me when I told her that the planet was going to be destroyed. And the only reason she's coming along is to make sure of Kakarot's safety."

Frieza: "That is some great news. But since you're immortal I don't want you to take care of every threat that comes to the planet. Let Kakarot take care of them."

Bardock: "And why would I do that?"

Frieza: "There are dragon balls on the planet, you can reverse the immortality if you wish to fight fairly or whatever."

Bardock was somewhat surprised, "That's some good news I guess."

"Yeah, yeah. Just make sure your son gets the fighting experience he needs. I will visit you 24 years from now," Frieza states. "Why 24?" Bardock questioned. "I guess you'll have to wait. Farewell, Bardock."

Bardock: "Okay, but I have to warn you, I will defeat you when we have our rematch."

Frieza: "In your dreams, saiyan. When we meet again I will be far beyond your power."

Bardock: "Well I guess we'll have to wait and see."

Their communication cuts off, Frieza sighs. He knew what he was about to do and hated it. 'I always thought Beerus was a cool guy. It turns out he's an asshole.' But just then a fabulous idea came to him. 'Shin! I can just kill Shin and become the God of Destruction!' He quickly dropped the idea. 'Nah, I could never kill Shin. But maybe I can visit him.'

Frieza then calls for all of the saiyans to return to the planet. Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz were on a mission and ignored the order. It had been a couple weeks since Vegeta heard the news about his fathers death by Frieza. But he didn't care about that, his rightful throne was taken by Bardock. The former prince sworn that he would take the low class saiyan out. Frieza had also informed Raditz that his family had escaped the destruction of the planet and was headed to a planet called Earth.