Chapter 9, Part 2: Imperfection

PREVIOUSLY ON:

Frieza and Bulma were now walking through the halls of the Capsule Corp building

Frieza and Bulma were now walking through the halls of the Capsule Corp building. They eventually got to where Bulma worked. "So tell me more about what you have planned," Bulma tells Frieza.

"We're going to make Gohan a new arm," Frieza answered.

NOW: Bulma seemed taken aback from what the frost demon had said. "Okay, where should we start?" She asked. "I was going to go for a mechanical design but I have something better in mind," Frieza answered. "Go and get Gohan."

Bulma does just that and leaves to get the Saiyan. After a minute or two she comes back with Gohan. "Bulma said you wanted to see me?"

The frost demon smirked and ripped his arm off. This action threw Bulma and Gohan off. "What are you doing?" Bulma questioned. "Just trying something out. "The regeneration only works if I concentrate." Frieza grew a new arm, still holding his old one.

He then gave the arm to Gohan. "Try and attach it," Frieza says. Gohan placed the arm on his stub, it was slowly molding itself onto him. And after a few seconds it molds into a copy of his other arm. "It...worked. Thank you, Frieza."

"No problem

"No problem. I was originally going to make a mechanical arm with the help of Bulma but I think this is so much better. You might even have some magical abilities now. Now I need to return back to the past. Maybe I'll visit someday."

Frieza uses the kai kai to teleport to a wasteland. He looks at the time ring on his finger. "Let's see what you can do."

(A/N: Wherever the time ring is used in the anime it has a limited time a person can be in another dimension/timeline and needs a supreme kai earring so I'll ignore it cause that won't be fun.)

"Okay, bring me to the past where I came from." Immediately the time ring works its magic. A black portal appeared in front of him and Frieza stepped inside. He was now back in the past. The portal closes shortly after.

Without wasting any more time Frieza looks for a certain energy signature. He locked onto two. He teleports to that one first and is met with the red Cell who was with the clone that he made before going to the future. "You're back. But it's only been-"

"I know, time works differently or something like that. Anyway, you aren't the person I was looking for. "You must be talking about the other energy signature that feels like mine. I felt it too, he's too weak to do anything though."

"He may be weak but he's still evil." Frieza tries again and locks onto the energy signature. Cell and Frieza's clone do the same. All three of them were now in the presence of an imperfect Cell.

"What is the meaning of this!? Where are the androids?" Future Cell asked. "They are gone, you can't become perfect," Cell told his counterpart.

"Impossible! What the hell is going on? Why are there two Frieza's and...YOU!" Imperfect Cell says while staring daggers at the red version of himself. "You're not supposed to be active. And you absorbed the androids?!"

"No, I was born perfect. It must suck to be you," Cell says. "The androids were dealt with," Frieza added.

Imperfect Cell rushed in on the three. The bug was quickly stopped by the other Frieza and with one punch there was a hole in Cell's stomach. "Too weak."

Cell regenerates and already feels a lot stronger. Frieza's clone merged back with the original. Present Cell locks his future counterpart in a hold. This allowed Frieza to cuff his hands together and say an all too familiar word.

"KAAA-MEEE-HAAA-MEEE-"

"HAAAAA!!"

The ki blast completely destroyed the two Cells. And after a few seconds the present Cell regenerates. "Now that that's taken care of, how about we spar?" Frieza says. Cell smirks, "Bring it on."