Chapter 1, Part 2: A Little Stroger; King Bardock

Previously On:

"I want you to be the new king of Saiyans," Frieza says

"I want you to be the new king of Saiyans," Frieza says. Bardock was once again left bewildered. "What's in it for you?" Bardock questions. "Entertainment."

And just like that, Bardock smirks and agrees. "When should we announce it?" He asks. "We? No, no, no, you. Announce it when you find it necessary."

Bardock grunts, "Fine."

"You are dismissed, but tomorrow you will report back to me." Frieza announced. Bardock doesn't say anything and leaves the ship.

Now:

Frieza held a meeting with the King. He states the following; "King Vegeta, I have called you here to make an announcement. From this moment onward you will no longer be king."

His face pales, "C-can you tell me why that is?" Vegeta questioned. Frieza puts a finger on his chin pretending to think. "I don't like your facial hair."

Vegeta didn't know what to say to that. What was he supposed to say? "Excuse me?" He blurted out.

"You heard me," Frieza retorted. "If you wish to continue to be king, you have to fight Bardock...to the death."

Bardock had been next to Frieza since the meeting started. He gave Vegeta a smirk.

The King looks at Frieza with a confident grin. "I mean this in the most respectful way, this Saiyan is low class scum. He has no chance against me."

Frieza turns to Bardock, "Personally, I wouldn't go out like that."

That was all Bardock had to hear. He powers up and charges the king. The former's eyes widen as he reads the power level of Bardock. "Stronger than my son? Impossible!"

The two start trading blows. Their fight lasted a few seconds as Frieza stopped it. "Bardock, now you wouldn't want to destroy your castle right? Take the fight outside."

They did as told and immediately continued to fight. It was clear that Bardock exceeded the power of Vegeta. The fight was a spectacular one.

More and more Saiyans are watching as a low classed Saiyan is destroying their king. Bardock sends a blast going through the chest of the king.

Vegeta seemed see-through as his chest had a massive hole in it. His eyes turned white as he was now falling. Bardock stairs at his body victorious.

Frieza exits the castle seeing Bardock. His knuckles bloody, he had a big smile on his face. The frost demon flies beside Bardock and declares him as the new king of Saiyans. "You have seen it here first. Bardock, a low class Saiyan has defeated your king. For he is your new king!"

They all cheer, Bardock floats down and embraces his fellow Saiyans. "This planet will no longer be referred to as planet Vegeta. It is now planet Bardock!"