Chapter 10: Frieza v. Cell

PREVIOUSLY ON:

The ki blast completely destroyed the two Cells

The ki blast completely destroyed the two Cells. And after a few seconds the present Cell regenerates. "Now that that's taken care of, how about we spar?" Frieza says. Cell smirks, "Bring it on."

NOW: "I want to go all out, how about you?" Frieza questioned. "You read my mind," Cell answered. "Alright, but we can't fight here so I have a better idea. We'll fight in space," Frieza suggested.

"Let's do this," Cell says. The two blast off into the sky and head into space. They had a staredown. "Are you ready for the fight of your life?" Frieza questioned. "I've been ready," Cell answers.

The two began to power up, unleashing more of their power

The two began to power up, unleashing more of their power. "This is going to be fun," Cell says. Excitement filled the air as Frieza and Cell prepared for the fight of their lives. Frieza shouted, "This is it!" His energy spiked and he transformed into his black form.

Cell grinned and said, "I'm ready to show you why I'm the strongest warrior in the universe

Cell grinned and said, "I'm ready to show you why I'm the strongest warrior in the universe."

"Don't make me laugh," Frieza answered. He threw a series of energy blasts at Cell, but the android dodged them easily. Cell cackled with laughter and quickly charged Frieza, unleashing a flurry of punches and kicks.

Frieza was astonished by Cell's strength and speed. He had never encountered an opponent that was so powerful and agile. Frieza scrambled backward, barely able to keep up with Cell's movements. "Those were lucky attacks, I won't let you get any more in," Frieza stated. Frieza then shot off a Death Beam, only to be caught by surprise when Cell easily deflected it.

The frost demon blitzed the android, and sent a devastating punch to the gut. Cell spits out blood. "Heh, it seems you're getting more serious," Cell remarked. Frieza quickly fired off a flurry of energy blasts in an effort to end the fight. Cell retaliated with lightning speed, using his newly acquired powers to dodge the attacks and counterattack with an even more powerful energy blast.

However, the tables soon turned as Frieza began to gain the advantage over Cell. Cell and Frieza continued to exchange powerful energy blasts, with Frieza managing to gain the upper hand and eventually pushing Cell back.

The battle between Cell and Frieza was an epic clash of titans, with each trading blows and energy blasts that left a deep impression on the entire universe. The battle between Cell and Frieza was intense, and each had the power to completely obliterate the other.

Even as the battle raged on, both Cell and Frieza seemed to respect each other, with Frieza acknowledging Cell's tremendous power. Despite the intensity of their battle, there was a level of respect between them that kept it from escalating further.

At the end of their battle, it was ultimately Frieza that emerged as the victor, leaving Cell behind in a weakened state The android regenerates his wounds. "That was a fight I will never forget. However, our rematch will not go the way it did today," Cell told Frieza. Cell's determination and courage to go against an opponent as powerful as Frieza was inspiring, reminding us that even in the face of extreme odds, we should never lose hope and strive to do our best.

"That was quite the battle."

Frieza's face dropped as he heared an all too familiar voice. Cell and Frieza turn to see two figures. Beerus and Whis. "Lord Beerus...did you enjoy the battle?" Frieza questions.

Beerus was not having any of it. "Even though your battle was an extrodenary one, you still woke me from my nap. And also, I can tell...you have gotton strong. Maybe a little too strong. The same can be said to you friend over here," he says referring to Cell.

"What are you trying to do Frieza?" Beerus questioned. The frost demon smirks, he knew exactly what the situation was. Beerus also did too, he was outclassed and it made him absolutely furious.