Chapter 9, Part 1: Gohan's New Arm

Previously On

"Frieza? What the hell is going on?" Vegeta questioned

"Frieza? What the hell is going on?" Vegeta questioned. Gohan too was surprised. "Trunks, what happened and why are you with Frieza?" Gohan also questioned. Before anyone could say anything more, they heard yelling. It was Bulma. She ran to Vegeta, giving him a hug. The prince smirked. Bulma turns to Trunks and Frieza, "What the hell is happening?" She asked.

"Well, I have a lot of explaining to do," Frieza sighed.

Now:

"Yes, I am Frieza. But not the same one you all know and...hate. Let's just say I've changed in a way," Frieza says. Trunks and Frieza can see the unsure and uneasy looks on everyone's faces. "You guys have to believe what he says. When I went to the past everything was so much different," Trunks says. He smirks and looks at his mother, "Mom, you married Goku. Or Kakarot, he actually goes by that name in the past. You two even have a son together, Gohan."

"And why the hell is it like that?" Vegeta questioned. He was clearly pissed to find out this information. "Woah, so Bulma is my mom in that timeline. So he would also be your brother. That is certainly interesting," Gohan states. "Well, I may have caused it," Frieza says. 

"Explain," Vegeta demanded. "Well, for one Kakarots father, Bardock survived. I aided him in getting stronger. Compared to this timeline, they are already in the realm of the gods. There is also another Saiyan living on Earth, his name is Broly. Anyway, Vegeta was not happy to find out that the Saiyans had become allies with me and he left Earth. I don't know what he's up to because I honestly didn't care."

"R-realm of the gods? What the hell are you talking about?" Vegeta questioned. "You better show some respect, Vegeta. If it weren't for me, you would not be here right now," Frieza says. Vegeta then storms off.

"I can't believe I'm about to say this but, thank you, Frieza." Gohan says. Frieza smirks, "Well, I'm glad that you're grateful. Maybe I'll reward you."

"With what?" Gohan questioned. "Don't worry about it now, It will be a surprise," Frieza told him. "Oh, okay. Well what are you going to do in the meantime?" Gohan asked. "I need to see someone real quick." Frieza disappeared from sight.

"Trunks, when you were in the past did you use the dragon balls to make Frieza good?" Bulma questioned. "No, he was like that when I went there. You should've seen the others mom, they had so many forms," Trunks says.

"What do you mean?" Gohan asked. "I mean their Super Saiyan forms. There are four of them, and two Saiyan god forms. And the Saiyan Frieza was talking about, Broly, his Super Saiyan form was green!"

"What exactly did Frieza do? How is that even possible?" Gohan questioned. "Frieza also has gotten stronger, he even has other forms," Trunks says. "Wow, so there is a lot that we missed."

Gohan and Trunks then felt familiar energies flying toward their direction. They went outside and Bulma followed. Looking up in the sky they see their friends, Krillin, Roshi, Tien, Piccolo, Chiaotzu, Yamcha, and Yajirobe .

"How are we here?" Yamcha questioned. "I had a little help from Frieza," Trunks answered. "Frieza?!" They all said in unison. "But he's evil, he's even killed me! And you're saying what, Frieza had a hand in bringing us back?" Krillin questioned.

"I can't make it up," Trunks answered. "I wish I was joking," he continued.

Frieza had arrived on a green desolate wasteland of a planet. He was currently in front of two startled Saiyans. Paragus and Broly. Immedialty, Paragus knelt to the ground. Seeing his father do this, Broly also does the same. "Lord Frieza, you have come for us!" Paragus says.

Frieza ignores the older Saiyan. He reaches for the collar around his neck and breaks it. The pieces go everywhere. "Get up," he says to Broly. The hulking Saiyan did as told. "Paragus, get up," he says to the older Saiyan.

Paragus looked at Frieza scared and confused. "From now on, you will not be using that on Broly when he loses control of his power."

"What? You don't understand, Broly he-"

Frieza shoots a death beam at Paragus, the beam pierces through his arm. "Frieza, what are you doing?!" Paragus yells. "Stop talking," Frieza says. Seeing his father in this state made Broly confused and angry. Frieza saw this and smirked, "You don't like seeing your father like this? Well he deserves it. How long has that shock collar been on you? I know it hurts whenever he uses it. But why do you care so much, he only cares for your power."

"No, that's not true," Broly says. "Broly, it seems like Frieza is not on our side. There is only one thing you must do. ATTACK!"

The hulking Saiyan rushes at Frieza with no hesitation. Frieza dodges every single one of Broly's punches without problem. The frost demon knocks the Saiyan out cold. He turns back to Paragus and stalks over to him. The Saiyan trembled in fear.

Frieza puts out his hand forming a concentrated energy ball the size of him palm. He said one word.

"Hakai."

Paragus cries out as he is slowly erased from the living realm. Of course, this was not a real hakai since there was no destruction energy involved. Frieza then decided to bring Broly back to Earth. The Z Fighters see the frost demon return with a huge man.

The humans start to move back in fear. "Hey, you guys are here. You don't have to be so scared, hasn't Trunks told you?"

"That you're not the same Frieza that we once knew, yes he has told us," Krillin says. "So what's the problem?" Frieza asked. "It's just bizarre thats all," Krillin answered.

Trunks sees the person Frieza brought with him. "It's Broly," he says. "So Frieza has really turned good. So much has already happened and I've been alive for less than an hour," Piccolo stated.

"He's knocked out, he'll wake soon," Frieza tells them. "Bulma, I need to work on something," he says. "What do you mean? What are you planning on working on?" She questioned.

"Fine, I'll let you in on it. Nobody follow us, it just wouldn't be fun if you all knew what I had planned."

Frieza and Bulma were now walking through the halls of the Capsule Corp building. They eventually got to where Bulma worked. "So tell me more about what you have planned," Bulma tells Frieza.

"We're going to make Gohan a new arm," Frieza answered.