Chapter 4, Part 1: Gero |1|

Previously:

Broly eventually got the upper hand in the fight and began to beat on Kakarot. The hulking saiyan knocks the wind out of Kakarot causing him to detransform.

"We still have a long way to go," Frieza says to the group.

Now:

The group were back in the capsule corp building discussing future events. "I will not always be on the planet helping against foes. My plans are much greater than fighting villains. What you will need is someone that will have a positive impact on all of you." Frieza says to the group.

"What are you trying to say? Just get straight to the point," Bardock suggested. This makes Frieza grin. "Tell me, Bardock, what did you do to the Red Ribbon army?" Frieza began saying. "I had Kakarot take them down. Why do you ask?" Questioned Bardock.

"And what do you mean by someone that can have a positive impact on all of us, does that also include you?" Kakarot asked. "Indeed it does. The reason that I brought up the Red Ribbon army is to tell you that someone did end up surviving." Frieza says. This caused them to be confused.

"How is that possible? We made sure nothing was left," argued Bardock. "I wouldn't worry too much. It may be too early anyway. First we need 'him' to come to us." Frieza says.

"Who is 'him'?" Raditz asked. The frost demon thought for a moment. "I'm not really sure if I should say this but I already caused a lot of changes. The person I am referring to is Trunks, a time traveler. The son of Vegeta and Bulma."

Bulma and Kakarot glanced at one another. "Sorry, what?" Kakarot says. "Just don't think about it too much. It doesn't actually affect the timelines. But maybe will create another one, which also doesn't really matter all that much." Frieza explained.

"When will Trunks get here?" Bulma asked. "In the next three years or so. I will be exploring the universe in the meantime."

"You're leaving?" Raditz asks. "Of course I'm leaving. Got a lot to do, can't be idle. Remember to work on your super saiyan transformations, and don't forget about the oozaru. It may come in handy. Goodbye, for now."

They do the same as the frost demon teleports away. Frieza found himself in a rocky wasteland. He was now on a search for a certain doctor. He takes his time as he was not in a rush. He blasts down any part of a mountain that may have an entrance.

A little while later he finds the hideout to the shock of Gero. Frieza took this as a chance to make a corny joke. "Hello doc, here for my appointment."

"H-how can this be? What are you doing here Frieza?" Gero says shakily. Frieza ignores Gero and looks around. "I need your help with something," Frieza says. "And what could that be?" The doctor asked.

"I need you to make me an energy absorption device. Also I know all about your creations, 17, 18, 16, and Cell. If you don't comply, you will die. You will do as I say. Cell must have my DNA so you already know how powerful I am."

Gero had a defeated expression on his face. "I understand. My creations are not yet finished. But a simple energy absorption tool is simple. How do you want it? I have some blueprints you can look at."

Frieza scans the sheet and sees two models. One looks like a gem while the other is what looks like a tail. "The tail will do just fine," says the space emperor. "Very well, let's get to work."