Yandere!Sonic.exe X Male!Child!Tails!Reader

Title: You're Too Slow

Requested by MelissaC5000 from Wattpad

Reader Info

FNF Character: Miles "Tails" Prower

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Prower

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite (Fur) Color

FNF Mod: Sonic.exe FNF Mod

A/n: As Y/n "Tails" Prower is minding his own business by floating around in Green Hill Zones with his two tails like a helicopter until he spotted his best friend, Sonic the hedgehog standing on top of a hill in the zone so he flew over to him to talk to him, only to find himself in a strange and scary situation in the Green Hill Zone with so many dead bodies of the cute animals in Green Zones and the whole lake complete blood red. Then when taped on Sonic's shoulder to ask him what's going on here, Sonic turned to Y/n and smiled at him before shifting to his demonic form known as Sonic.exe as he is planning to kill Y/n and make him as his partner in crime by killing every living innocent souls in the Sonic Universe as Tails.exe.

A/n #2: This oneshot is based on both the Sonic.exe FNF Mod and the animation made by Tornt, so when you start reading this oneshot at the beginning and have seen the animation of Sonic.exe chasing down Tails before he ripped his head off and placed it on a wooden stake, you know what I'm talking about. This is also seen in the opening cutscene of the Sonic.exe FNF Mod with Sonic.exe placing the wooden stake with Tails's severed head on top onto the ground and Boyfriend throws a microphone behind Sonic.exe to challenge him to a rap battle, which he does so he can kill BF and his girlfriend, GF and take their souls. So I hope you will all enjoy reading this oneshot.

Location: Green Hill Zones

Date: November 4, 2014

Time: 2:30 PM

No POV

On a beautiful afternoon here in the Green Hill Zones, there was a young F/c kitsune fox by the name of Y/n Prower aka Tails, who is also the loyal sidekick of the one and only, Sonic the Hedgehog. They've been in tons of adventures ever since they first met, defeated Dr. Robotnik multiple times, and even saved Mobius from many deadly threats that are much more evil than Eggman himself. After spending so much time as Sonic's partner during their amazing adventures together, he thinks of him as a brother to him that he never had in his life the moment the two met each other.

Right now, Y/n is currently flying around the Green Hill Zones with his two tails like a helicopter and he is searching where his best pal Sonic is at.

Then out in the open, Y/n spotted Sonic standing on top of a hill with his back turned as he flew down to the ground and started walking towards Sonic.

Until....

As Y/n made a few steps on the hill, everything around him completely changed with the sky blood red as well as the ocean and it's started to make Y/n feel really uncomfortable as he slowly continued walking up the hill to get to Sonic, so he can ask him what the heck is going on around here and why everything around them is starting to become more like Hell itself.

He became frightened when he saw so many dead bodies of the cute animals that were decapitated, mutilated and torn to shreds in the most gruesome way that a deranged serial killer can come up with by the Serial Killer Handbook.

Then he finally got to Sonic, the blue hedgehog has his back turned with his eyes closed. Y/n was hesitant at first before he was about to tap on his shoulder to get his attention because he feels like something doesn't seem right, judging by how Sonic was completely unfazed by what is happening here in the Green Hill Zones. Without a second thought, Y/n gently tapped on his shoulder and Sonic then opened his eyes and turned to see his old buddy Tails with a pleasant smile on his face.

Y/n then let out a sigh of relief that Sonic is fine, but he didn't know is that the Sonic the hedgehog that he knew is not really the real Sonic, in fact, he is actually a demon possessing Sonic, who later became the entity known as Sonic.exe and he is happy to see Tails in front of him and after Sonic has been spending time with Y/n ever since they both became partners to fight off against Eggman and save Mobius, Sonic.exe has somehow grew an interest towards the young F/c kitsune fox until that interest became an obsession that made him want to kill the innocent little fox and make him into the son he always wanted to have on his side as an exe like him and he wont stop until he finishes the job.

Then suddenly, Sonic.exe then shifted from his disguised form to his true demon form, which definitely scared the living daylights out of Y/n as he turned and flew off in a heartbeat to get away from Sonic.exe. Unfortunately for Y/n, Sonic.exe started chasing after him by flying towards him in breakneck speed that makes him even more faster than Sonic the hedgehog himself.

Y/n tried his best to get from Sonic.exe, but he looked behind and did not stop flying to see Sonic.exe gaining up on him and right on his two tails (no pun intended). Y/n needed to find a way to stop Sonic.exe as soon as possible. Then he spotted a skeleton nearby with a bone that had a sharp point at the end as he flew over to the skeleton and quickly grabbed the sharp bone before the demon hedgehog caught up to him.

And speak of the devil, he is already right behind Y/n and Y/n quickly turned around and stabbed Sonic.exe right in the eye with the bone in his hand, only for Sonic.exe to be completely unfazed and doesn't seem to be in pain after Y/n stabbed his eye with the bone as he ripped it out of his eye socket and it slowly regenerated itself like nothing happened to it.

Then Sonic.exe grabbed ahold of Y/n by the neck and pushed him to the ground as he is about to rip off Y/n's head off so he can finish the job of killing him, stealing his soul and corrupt him into an exe like himself so that he can rule the world with Y/n by his side like the son he always to wanted to take care of for all eternity.

Y/n: Why are you doing this to me? Who the heck are you and what have you done to Sonic?

Sonic.exe: I'm not the Sonic you always knew, Y/n. I am Sonic.exe, demon of Sonic and a GOD and I what I am about to do you to going to be a real quick and painless death. You have really peaked my interest, Y/n after you and Sonic have been partners on the day you two first met, but do not worry about it cause I'm making you my personal protégé once I kill you and corrupt your soul to make the son I always wanted.

Y/n: No! Please don't do this to me! I don't want to die!

Sonic.exe: Shh! It's going to be okay, Y/n. I'll will make sure that your death is quick and painless and I promise to take care of you for now on.

Then without warning, Sonic.exe quickly snapped Y/n's in a quick and painless way, killing Y/n instantly and then with Y/n now dead, Sonic.exe ripped off Y/n's head and placed it on wooden stake before placing it onto the ground along with burying his decapitated body in a coffin using Y/n's severed head on a stick as his tombstone.

Then Sonic.exe used his demon powers to revive Y/n as an exe with an evil smile on his face as he begins corrupting Y/n's soul to be as bloodthirsty and violent as he is. Then within a few seconds, Y/n rose up from his grave and he is now become as Y/n.exe with his beautiful F/c fur now a darkish grey color and his E/c eyes now pitch black, bleeding out of his eye sockets and his eye color is now a blood red color. He then looked at Sonic.exe with an evil smile on his face as his innocent soul is completely corrupted by the demonic hedgehog.

And so, Sonic.exe and his little protégé, Y/n.exe gazed upon the view of the Green Hill Zones that is now turned into a world of Hell, planning to hunt down more innocent souls of Mobius for their own amusement.

Sonic.exe: So many innocent souls, so little time. Isn't that right, Y/n.exe?

Y/n.exe: Yes, father. So many souls to collect, so much time we have to hunt down every last one of them.

Sonic.exe: Indeed. We have all of the time in the world.

GAME OVER

YOU'RE TOO SLOW

THE END