Sonic.exe x Calm!Undying!Female!Reader

Title: One Way to Get A-Head

Requested by SimpYshrimpy Writes

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Your Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

Mod: Vs. Sonic.exe Mod

A/n: When Y/n L/n got herself trapped inside the world of Sonic.exe, she tries to find a way back home, until the infamous Sonic.exe tries to scare her to death for his own amusement, but only to find her not so scared at all by the evil and corrupted version of Sonic the hedgehog. This has only made Sonic.exe really ticked off and tries to slice her head off, but for some strange reason is that she didn't even die even after her head got decapitated, which made the blue hedgehog both shocked and confused at the same time. Maybe this kind of encounter between Y/n L/n and Sonic.exe is just as about as strange as the game itself.

A/n #2: By the meaning of "Undying", it means that the reader is somewhat immortal and will not face certain death in any way possible, whether it be like getting caught in a explosion, drowning in the ocean or got shot in the head. So when the reader gets their head or any of their body parts chopped off, they will still be alive and they will grow back in mere seconds. Much like Deadpool that can not be killed in battle by his enemies, even when being decapitated.

Location: Sonic.exe's World

Date: ??/??/????

Time: ??:?? ??

No POV

Somewhere in the corrupted world of the infamous Sonic.exe aka one of the most evil and powerful Sonic the Hedgehog counterparts in the multiverse, there is a young teenage girl by the name of Y/n L/n that had absolutely no idea of how she ended up inside the game that she was about to play on her laptop until she fell asleep in the middle of the night after she had to do some schoolwork that she had to catch up to raise her grades.

You would think that she would possibly freaked out that she got stuck inside the game, but she doesn't seemed to be terrified of her surroundings, despite everything around her is filled with many terrors that the evil, bloodthirsty blue hedgehog was responsible for the deaths of his friends, Tails and Knuckles and his arch-enemy, Dr. Robotnik as well as bringing the destruction to his own dimension with his own god-like powers that can kill anyone in his path.

Speaking of which, while Y/n is walking by the green hills zone (The same level that Tails is in), not even horrified or disgusted by the many dead bodies of the cute animals and Tails' severed head on a pole, Sonic.exe had spotted her when she entered his own territory by playing his own game to lure in new victims play with like a classic game of cat and mouse. So the evil blue hedgehog decided to have some fun with the new girl for his own amusement until he decides to kill her when he eventually gets bored with her.

Y/n: Huh? I never thought this place would be a disaster like the game I've been hearing so much about. I wonder how did this all happen in the first place? I don't even know how I got in here when I finished all of my homework for school, but I guess I better find a way out of here before tomorrow morning. Maybe if I get to the end of the game like in those classic Sonic the hedgehog games that I play on my game console, I might be able to get back home. I wonder when this so-called, Sonic.exe is going to show up.

Then suddenly, a large loomed over her and Y/n slowly turned around to see Sonic.exe with the same blue colored fur, white gloves and red running shoes, but the only difference between him and the original Sonic is his eyes that are pitch black with a glowing red pupil and blood leaking out of his eye sockets.