Yandere!Psycho Tails x Yandere!Tails.exe x Yandere!Tails Doll x Female!Reader

Title: Triple Fox Trouble

Requested by damienmichaelnice from Wattpad

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite (Fur) Color

FNF Mods: Vs. Tails.exe, Vs. Tails Doll - Red Ruby Rampage and Vs. Psycho Tails - Secret Histories FNF Mods

A/n: As Y/n is well-known by her own friends as a real die-hard fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, but her most favorite character of the entire series is Tails aka Miles Prower the Kitsune fox as he is well known to be Sonic's greatest sidekick and mechanical genius. However, when the three infamous and evil versions of Tails known as Psycho Tails, Tails.exe and the Tails Doll as they all decided to work together to kidnap Y/n and make her their queen of their own personal underworld.

A/n #2: Tails.exe is from the Sonic.exe series, Tails Doll is from the creepypasta series from the Sonic R Racing for the Sega Saturn gaming system and Psycho Tails is from the Youtube video series made by Mashed called Secret Histories and the upcoming Fnf mod called Secret Histories FNF.

Location: Y/n's House - Uptown Creation City

Date: September 28, 2021

Time: 5:35 PM

No POV

One Autumn evening here in Uptown Creation City, where a young female teenager by the name of Y/n L/n was very well known by her friends as a true die-hard fan of the Sonic the Hedgehog series as she started collecting so many merchandise, video games, comics, DVDs, etc. after she started playing the original Sonic the Hedgehog video game. Now her whole entire bedroom is completely filled with Sonic memorabilia.

But out of all the characters including the blue hedgehog himself, her most favorite character of the series is none other than Sonic's most trusted sidekick, Tails aka Miles Prower. 

Tails had made his appearance in the sequel of the very first Sonic the Hedgehog video game and she eventually simp for the kitsune fox as she started writing fanfiction of reader inserts and OCs of oneshots and stories about Tails and she even bought herself a Tails plush that she loved to sleep with at night and she also loved to play as Tails in many Sonic games where you can play as Tails himself (as well as the Tails Doll from Sonic R).

Right now, she is currently on her computer in her room, watching some Youtube videos about Sonic and Tails related memes and funny videos while she is thinking about what new story she will write on her fanfiction accounts like Wattpad and/or Quotev. Unaware that she is being watched from her Flat-Screen television set by three pairs of eyes that have developed some sort of infatuated obsession towards Y/n as they are brainstorming a fool-proof plan on kidnapping Y/n into their world to make her their own queen to rule with them in their own personal underworld that they created.

These three are actually three evil, twisted versions of Tails named, Tails.exe, Psycho Tails and The Tails Doll.

Tails.exe is a demonic version of Tails as well as Sonic.exe's first victim to kill before being brought back as an demonic being known as a "exe". His orange-yellow fur is a dark grey color and his eyes are pitch black with a red pupil. He is a much more sadistic and cruel version of the original tails, but he still just as sweet and loving as his original counterpart as the other side of himself known as the "Inner Tails" is always hiding inside his mind for him to show his victims no mercy.

Psycho Tails is from the Youtube video series created by Mashed as he is a more psychotic and crazier version of Tails as he has chosen by Sega Corp to be Sonic's sidekick and his new best friend. Although, Sonic refused to have a partner, thinking that his new partner might slow him down, he soon realizes that Psycho Tails has been killing everyone that he considered as his "best friend" like how he killed Knuckles by making his phone explode with a faulty phone battery and how he killed Shadow the Hedgehog by hot wiring his hoverboots to make them short-circuit that caused him to crashed into a brick wall, killing him instantly with only his decapitated legs. He was later stopped by Amy and Sonic that made Psycho Tails go completely insane that made him believe that Sonic is not even the real Sonic to the point that he started kidnapping and killing innocent people to find out who is the real "Sonic".