Psycho!Tails x Yandere!Female!Mangle!Reader

Title: Notice Me!

Requested by Bianca wachowski

Reader Info

FNF Mod Character: Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite (Fur) Color

FNF Mod and based on: There's Something about Amy Mashed Series and FNF Mod

A/n: Y/n L/n the robot fox also known as the Mangle, was created by the genius kitsune fox named Tails, or Psycho Tails as an experiment to help him on his mission to get his "best friend", Sonic the Hedgehog. However, Y/n has been developing an obsession of her own towards her creator Psycho Tails as she tries her best to get him to notice her, but after every single attempt to get him to notice her, nothing seems to work out for until she decides to fix herself up to become his very own "dream girl" to finally get him to notice her, if she can control her own insanity, love and towards her own creator that won't result in killing him in cold blood at the dead of night.

A/n #2: This oneshot is based on the popular and fan-favorite MASHED Series, There's Something About Amy, but in this oneshot, Psycho Tails will be the victim instead of Sonic like the second part of Chapter 1 of the series, where Sonic encounters a crazy-looking version of Amy Rose that was supposed to help her to get together with Sonic that resulted in the blue blur to get crushed to death by Amy's giant hammer after Sonic break her heart by telling that they are not gonna be together because of her new look when Psycho Tails gave her the plastic surgery to make her what she is today.

Location: Tails' House - Green Hill Zones

Date: May 23, 2022

Time: 11:30 PM

Weather: Stormy Night

No POV

On a dark and stormy night here at the Green Hill Zones, there was a young two-tailed psychotic fox named Psycho Tails, who actually came into this universe and killed off the real tails so that he move onto phase 2 of his master plan to manipulate Amy and Sonic with his bad dating advice so that he can perform some plastic surgery on the pink hedgehog for to become Sonic's "Dream Girl" while adding a bit of crazy obsession and love for Sonic to be as psychotic as his now, just as long as he stays in his "Normal Tails" disguise to avoid any suspicion from the other mobians.

However, while he was planning out his scheme to get rid of the Sonic in this universe, he doesn't realize that one of his own creations that he created in the lab was a beautiful, yet pretty much broken and mangled up F/c animatronic fox named Y/n L/n, also known as The Mangle and she was used an experiment to help him on his missions to find the real Sonic, only that he haven't been working on for awhile since he was so busy working on his other plans.

Overtime, Y/n has been developing a crush on her creation that later turned into an unhealthy obsession that it made her want her own creation to notice her to show her how much she loved him, but unfortunately for the mangled up fox animatronic, she had tried her very best to get the psychotic fox to notice her and every attempt that she make always fails, no matter how much effort she puts into her plans to woo her handsome, smart and psychotic creator like Psycho Tails.

She tried giving him flowers, love letters, his favorite snacks, some candy and chocolates, etc., but Psycho Tails, just either ignores them, throw it away or just eat it and not bothering reading the small note that she left for him to read.

Eventually, Y/n soon went into a deep state of depression after so many failed attempts to get him to notice her, until she realizes that she is nothing, but a pile of mangled and broken up robot parts, which is probably why he didn't even bother to notice her in her current form. So she decided to fix herself with some of the extra robot parts in the operating room as she dragged herself over there to prepare to fix herself up to become what Psycho Tails desires most to become his very own dream girl and once the operation is complete, she will become a brand new robotic woman of his dreams.