Yandere!Lord X x Female!Edgy!Reader

Title: Into a New Game

Requested by Diabolos-Chan_Again

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

A/n: When a young girl named Y/n L/n recently bought a hard copy of a classic Sonic the Hedgehog game for her Sega Genesis game console and she eventually got herself sucked inside the game just as she presses the start button on the main menu of the game, where she is now stranded in a very strange and creepy version of Sonic's world and she then meets one of Sonic.exe's most scariest creepypastas counterparts in the multiverse known as Lord X and he is about to play a little game with his new little playmate in order to steal her own soul and keep her in his own world to play games with him forever and ever. Will Y/n be able to have the courage within her to beat Lord X at his own game or will she be forced to be another one of his new playmates for all eternity.

A/n #2: Lord X is one of the most well known Sonic.exe counterparts in the creepypasta universe. Not to be confused with the original Sonic.exe in the Friday Night Funkin' Mod. The songs in the oneshot that will be included are "Execution" and "Cycles". "Execution" was his signature song in the first version of the Sonic.exe FNF Mod and the song known as "Cycles" is his new song that currently being used in the new updated version of the mod, but these two songs will be mentioned in this oneshot. I hope you all enjoy.

Location: Y/n's House - Uptown Creation City

Date: May 6, 2009

Time: 3:55 PM

No POV

It all started on a nice summer afternoon in Uptown Creation City, where a very nervous and edgy young woman with the long/short H/c hair and a pair of colorful E/c eyes named Y/n L/n has made it back home safely after she managed to get a hardd copy of a classic Sonic the Hedgehog game for her game console at the Game Vault video game store. She always had this bad feeling that somethng bad might happen at anytime whenever and wherever she might go in Creation City, worrying that someone might jump in and do something horrible to her like robbing her blind or kill/rape her by some creep with an insane attitude in their brains.

Luckily, she managed to pay for the game at the gamestore and made it back to the safety and comfort of her own home without any trouble from the outside world. Y/n is very much a real die-hard fan of Sonic the Hedgehog and she went through the whole day to get a hard copy of the original and classic game of Sonic the Hedgehog for her old Sega Genesis game console that she still have in her room when she was a little girl and she just can't wait to play the game tonight after all the trouble she had to face in Downtown Creation City, because most people as well as her had to agree that the world can be a real harsh place if you're not too careful to avoid any creepy creeper could be creeping down under any creepy corner of the world.

Y/n: Whew! I can't believe I actually made it back home safe and sound before any of those creeps were about to grab my butt! I swear I just wish that the dangers of the world will just leave me alone for once. Maybe playing my new game that I paid with my hard earn money at my job at the local diner will calm down my nerves before I decided to make dinner for tonight and go to bed for tonight.

So Y/n headed over to her bedroom, placed the game cartidge into her game console and turn on the TV to get ready to start playing the very first game of her favorite speedy blue hedgehog.

But, just as the TV screen brought up the main menu of the game and Y/n pressed the start button to play the game, the screen shows the classic Sonic the hedgehog intro cutscene with Sonic popping up and waving his finger to the player in front of the player, which is Y/n that made her feel safe to see her favorite game character and suddenly the screen began to glitch and the Sonic in front of her made a very scary jumpscare with a very distorted face that made Y/n jump out in fear while screaming in terror.