Piracy Sonic x Gender Neutral!Child!Reader (Platonic)

Title: Copyright In-Friendship

Original Story

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

S/c - Skin Color

F/c - Favorite Color

FNF Mod: Vs. Piracy Sonic - Sonic the Hedgehog Friday Night Funkin' Mod

A/n: When Y/n L/n was being forced to download a illegal copy of the original Sonic the Hedgehog video game by a group of people that he/she doesn't even consider his/her own friends cause they knew that after he/she had to download an illegal copy of a Sonic the Hedgehog game, the authorites will come over to their house and take the fall for it by the download is complete. Instead, he/she refused to do what they want and just buy the actual copy of the game without getting into trouble and get arrested for violating the laws of copyright infringement.

This has gotten someone or something's attention when Y/n decides to just download a Friday Night Funkin' Sonic Mod from Gamebanana or Gamejolt and it decided to bring Y/n to it's own world to become a member of the Anti-Piracy Team by the order of none other than Piracy Sonic and his two partners, Piracy Tails and Piracy Knuckles after Y/n has proven himself/herself that he/she would rather punish those who tried to download Sonic games illegally.

A/n #2: Piracy Sonic is one of the recent Friday Night Funkin' Sonic the Hedgehog mods and it turns out to be just as good as the rest of the Sonic related mods like the Sonic.exe mod, Tails Gets Trolled Mod, That One Sonic Mod that Got Canceled, Needlemouse, Sonic from the HD FNF Mod, Sunky, etc. In fact, nobody knows pretty much about Piracy Sonic, except for giving everyone a warning about downloading Sonic games illegally, which someone decided to make a creepypasta version of Sonic that dislike someone that violated the laws of copyright infringement and piracy, which is why they made the Piracy Sonic Mod in the first place.

A/n #3: Warning to Everyone (Including you the reader) Do not ever download Sonic games or any other video game illegally or else you will have to face the consequences of your actions. Play respectively and just buy the original game. Thank you and enjoy the oneshot. ; )

Location: Y/n's Apartment - Lonely Hills Apartment Complex - Downtown Creation City

Date: March 14, 2021

Time: 8:55 PM

No POV

One quiet and peaceful night here in Downtown Creation City at the local apartment complex known as Lonely Hills Apartments, a young teenage boy/girl named Y/n L/n is on his/her laptop trying to either play some online games like Roblox, Minecraft or a mod from Friday Night Funkin' or binge watch some Youtube videos after a long day at work. But, tonight he/she is being forced to go find and download some Sonic the Hedgehog games on the internet that is considered as a form of Piracy.

The person that is forcing to do this kind of act of crime is none other than Billy Mason and his goons as a way to use Y/n as a fall guy/girl in order to take the blame for whatever kind of scheme they come up with that would give them in deep trouble.

Y/n doesn't really considered Billy and his goons as "friends" after he literally forced him/her to illegally download a copy of the original Sonic the Hedgehog video game without the owner's permission that would get him/her arrested for piracy.

He/she knew that Billy and his goons wanted them to download the copy of the game just so they can sell it off to the highest bidder on the black market and let Y/n take the fall for it and he and his goons would get away scot-free.