Mighty.Zip (D-Side Sonic.exe) x Female!D-Side!GF!Reader

Title: In The Notepad, Your Fates are Written

Requested by rosso mandarino

Reader Info

FNF Character: D-Side Girlfriend

Y/n - Your Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

FNF Mod - D-Side Remix FNF Mod - The D-Side Sonic.exe Secret Song aka Mighty.zip

A/n: As Y/n Dearest and her boyfriend, D-Side BF head started playing a somewhat bootlegged CD of Sonic Mania with the words, Might.zip written in sharpie on their Xbox One at her parents house, the two of them got sucked into the game world, where the two of them come face to face with this FNF Mod's own version of Sonic.exe, Mighty.zip and it looks like the notepad shows that the two rapping duo's own fates are gonna be written once Mighty.zip challenges them to a rap battle that they'll never forget because their time on screen is probably gonna be the last thing they'll ever see for the rest of their lives.

A/n #2: Mighty.zip aka Zephaniah is the D-Side version of Sonic.exe as well as the song of the same name, "Too Slow". So in this mod, Mighty.zip takes the role as Sonic.exe with him killing Ray the Flying Squirrel, Fang the Sniper and Maria Robotnik like how Sonic.exe did to Tails, Knuckles and Dr. Robotnik in the original Sonic.exe game. This had also caused tons of FNF fans to make their own D-Side versions of the FNF Characters like Mario.exe and SuicideMouse.avi. It's known that he will be willing to get paid $10 to kick a baby. That is definitely evil.

Location: The Dearest Family Mansion aka Y/n Dearest's House - Alpha Wolf City (My D-Side verison of Creation City)

Date: April 15, 2022

Time: 2:45 PM

No POV

One spring afternoon here at the Dearest Family Mansion in Alpha Wolf City, a couple of rapping lovebirds by the name of Y/n Dearest and D-Side BF and they are spending their time together here at her family mansion while her parents, D-Side Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest are out running some errands, as long as they don't break anything in this house or else things are gonna get ugly if something bad happens to any part of the mansion.

Right now, both of them are playing one of the popular Sonic the Hedgehog games called Sonic Mania, but it's much more of a bootlegged CD copy of the actual game that D-Side BF got it from a shady man for free in a dark alley by the nearest The Game Vault - Video Game Store with the words, "Mighty.zip" written in sharpie.

Y/n has some concerns about her boyfriend buying bootlegged games near the Game Vault, cause everytime he does that, something bad always happens when D-Side BF brings over a bootlegged video game to play it with his girlfriend, Y/n.

Like the time that he bought a bootlegged Pokémon game that was actually cursed and they both had to rap their way out of that chaos since D-Side is a huge Pokémon fan and his favorite Pokémon is Gengar. (Probably because of his razor sharp teeth, sneaky behavior and his trickery).

Y/n kept telling BF to stop buying all of cursed bootlegged video games from some mysterious strangers in a dark alley, which constantly lead them both into strange situations in the digital world of whatever game they get sucked into and BF had to rap battle their way out with only a few minor scraps and brusises.

But hopefully this time that things are gonna be normal for today as Y/n placed the disc into the Xbox One before grabbing 2 controller for her and D-Side BF to start playing.

However, just they started playing as both Ray the flying squirrel and Mighty the armadillo on the first level of the game, the whole screen stopped working. They both tried pressing the buttons on the controllers and tried unplugging/plugging the TV and the Xbox One to restart it, but nothing happened and the screen is still frozen,