Part one

On October 31, 1693, in Salem, Massachusetts, Thackery Binx witnesses his little sister, Emily, being whisked away to the woods by the Sanderson sisters, three witches named Winifred, Sarah, and Mary. Thackery confronts the witches but fails to save Emily and her life force is drained, making the witches young again. After that, Thackery is transformed into a black cat by the witches, cursed to live forever with his guilt for not saving Emily. After discovering the children missing, the townsfolk arrest the sisters and sentence them to be hanged for the murder of Thackery and Emily. Before their execution, Winifred casts a curse that will resurrect the sisters during a full moon on All Hallows' Eve if a virgin lights the Black Flame Candle in their cottage. Thackery decides to guard the cottage so no one can bring the witches back to life.

-𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭 𝟭𝟲𝟵𝟯-

Elizabeth, Ruth, and Audrey are walking in the woods, getting herbs for their mothers. When they saw them hanged. Swaying with the wind. lifeless. With rope on their necks. "No! Mother!" Elizabeth screamed running up to her dead hanging body. Ruth ran to her mother's body crying her eyes out. "Mommy! Mommy no!" Audrey cries. Dropping to the floor. Balling their eyes out. Suddenly the book opens. Flipping its pages. " Cousin Elizabeth? What's the book doing?" Audrey asks. Watching the pages flip. The book finally stops. Elizabeth picks the book up, wiping her tears.

𝚃𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜,
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢. 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢'𝚜. 𝚆𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙱𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜.

𝙱𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚛-𝚆
𝙱𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍-𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍-𝙼
𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜-𝚂

Elizabeth read out then turned to us. "What do we do now, Cousin Elizabeth?" Ruth asked. "As told by Cousin Ruth," Elizabeth said, walking to her mother's dead body. Bowing her head in respect and gently grabbing the necklace off her neck. A green glass necklace. A carved glass cabochon. Ruth does the same. A medieval red crystal necklace. Audrey slowly walks up to her mother's body. Grabs her hand. Putting it on her forehead and bows. "Why did you have to leave me, mommy?" Audrey asked, looking at her. Grabbing the necklace on her neck. An amethyst glass stone necklace. Putting them on their necks and walking towards the woods.

A baby black cat starts following them. The older one tries to stop it but gets to them first. stopping them in their tracks. "Why hello, small creature," Audrey says, petting its head. They went to walk away but the baby wouldn't let them. Crying each time they would try to leave. "My, my. It won't let us leave. What must we do?" Elizabeth said as Audrey picked up the kitten. It purred into Audrey's skin. "It likes, our cousin Audrey," Ruth says, looking at Audrey holding the kitten. "They're another one over there, " Audrey says, pointing at the other black cat. Who was watching the kitten?

"Why hello," Audrey says walking to the other cat. "My, are you beautiful? Both of you. Quite exquisite" Audrey says lightly petting its head. "It doesn't look like a regular cat. You're not from here?" Elizabeth asks, walking up with Ruth. It nods its head at Elizabeth signaling yes. "My, my. You are? Are you a local?" Elizabeth asked. It nods yes. "Our mothers must have cursed you" "Okay, we'll have to go. Don't need the town people finding us" Ruth says as we hear the town's people looking for us. "We'll meet again," Elizabeth says as we walk into the woods. Taking the kitten with us.

Three centuries later, on October 31, 1993, Max Dennison reluctantly takes his younger sister Dani out trick-or-treating, where they meet Max's new crush, Allison. The three visit the former Sanderson cottage, now a museum, where Max inadvertently resurrects the witches. The witches attempt to suck the soul of Dani, but Max comes to her rescue. Escaping, Max steals Winifred's spellbook on advice from the immortal cat Binx. He takes the group to an old cemetery where they will be protected from the witches since it is hallowed ground. The witches eventually catch up to them at the cemetery where Winnifred raises her unfaithful lover Billy Butcherson from the grave and sends them after the children.

The witches pursue the children across town using Mary's enhanced sense of smell. Winifred reveals that the spell that brought them back only works on Halloween and unless they can suck the life out of at least one child, they will turn to dust when the sun rises. After luring them to the high school, the children trap the witches in a pottery kiln and burn them alive. While the children are celebrating, the witches' curse revives them again.

Not realizing the witches have survived, Max and Allison open the spell book, hoping to reverse the spell on Binx. The open spell book reveals the location of the group, and the witches track them down, kidnap Dani and Binx, and recover the spellbook. Sarah uses her singing to lure Salem's children to the Sanderson cottage. Max and Allison free Dani and Binx by tricking the witches into believing that sunrise was an hour early. Thinking that they are done for, the witches panic and pass out, allowing Max, Dani, Allison, and Binx to escape.

Back at the cemetery, Billy catches up to the children and takes Max's knife and cuts his stitched mouth open, and insults Winifred before joining the children against the witches. The witches attack from the air and snatch Dani. Winifred attempts to use the last vial of potion to suck the soul of Dani. Binx knocks the potion out of her hand which Max catches and promptly drinks, forcing the witches to take him instead of Dani. The sun starts to rise just as Winifred is about to finish draining Max's life force. In the ensuing struggle, Allison, Dani, and Billy fend off Mary and Sarah.

Max and Winifred, struggling in the air, fall onto the hallowed ground in the cemetery, causing Winifred to turn into stone. As the sun finishes rising above the horizon, Mary and Sarah are disintegrated into dust along with Winifred's stone body. The witches' deaths break Thackery's curse, allowing him to finally die and free his soul, reuniting him with Emily as they both head off into the afterlife while Billy returns to his grave to sleep.

-𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟭 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟯-

"Hello, Billy," Audrey says, walking up after they leave. "Hello, young Audrey. Happy to see you, ''Billy says, smiling at her. "Hello, father," Elizabeth says, looking at billy. "Hello, young one. You have grown up beautifully my dear ''Billy says holding Elizabeth's hands. "Have you guys found your twin flames yet?" he asks hopefully. We shake our heads no. "Oh well, you'll find them. I'm sure of it, ''Billy says smiling at us. "You best get in your grave billy. It's sunrise" Ruth says, looking at the sunrise. "I guess I should, goodbye girls," Billy says, getting into his grave.

"Do you think we'll meet our twin flames?" Audrey asked. "Why of course. But it just takes a lot of time. Dear cousin" Ruth says walking into our small cottage. "Can't we speed up the process?" Audrey asked, holding roses in her hands. "Well, I can only give you dreams about them. But that's it" Elizabeth tells Audrey. Who was jumping up and down? "Really?! Thank you, cousin!" Audrey squealed. Elizabeth goes to the book. Opening it. "να δω τις δίδυμες φλόγες μου. τα όνειρα είναι ο μόνος μου δρόμος" Elizabeth says making me fall asleep.

-𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠-

Audrey was running in the woods laughing as someone was chasing her. "I'm gonna get you, Darlin," the person said. They soon catch up with her. Holding her in their arms. "I love you, Darlin," they said. Kissing Audrey's neck. Audrey turns to face them. Kissing them in the process.