Part nine

The cousins followed Bella as they entered her house

The cousins followed Bella as they entered her house. Bella threw down her book bag and coat, still angry. Audrey grabbed an apple from the fridge as Bella started upstairs but Charlie entered from the kitchen."Your mother called," Charlie told Bella. "Again." "Your fault, for telling her about the accident," Bella sighed. "She always did know how to worry," Charlie replied with a hint of sadness. "But... she's changed, too. She seems happy. Phil sounds all right." "He is," Bella said as she continued upstairs. The cousins say bye to Bella and head to their house.

-𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆-

As Bella and the cousins walked into the cafeteria, Audrey glanced over at the Cullen table, Jasper with his siblings

As Bella and the cousins walked into the cafeteria, Audrey glanced over at the Cullen table, Jasper with his siblings. He doesn't look at her. Confusion set in again as they joined Eric, Jessica, Mike, and Angela. They dropped their bags on the seats. "La Push, baby. You in?" Eric asked them. "Should I know what that means?" Bella asked. "La Push beach, down on the Quileute rez," Mike explained. "We're all going after school. Big swell coming in." "And I don't just surf the internet," Eric added as he mimicked surfing. "Eric, you stood up once. On a foam board," Jessica told him.

"There's whale watching, too. Come with," Angela asked them. "La Push, baby," Eric said again. "We'll go if you stop saying that," Elizabeth told him as he shuts up. A few minutes later, Audrey got up and headed to the salad bar. She artfully designed an architectural salad. As She reached for an apple, Jasper is suddenly next to her. "Edible art...," he told her as Audrey was startled. She fumbled and dropped the apple as Jasper caught it with his foot, hacky sack style, then bounced it back into his hand, the red of the apple, stark against his pale skin. He presented it to Audrey with a small smile.

"Thanks, playboy. but I must say. your mood swings are giving me whiplash," Audrey sighed. "Do you want to talk about what happened at the greenhouse?" Jasper asked. "What does that even mean sweetheart?" Audrey asked him. With a smirk. Jasper just looked away. Flushed. "Why would you ask me that playboy?" Audrey asked. Putting her hand on his hand. Jasper sighs as he inadvertently glances at his four inhumanly beautiful siblings, who waited for him at their table. Edward was with Bella at the vending machine. Audrey noted, very human friends monitoring this conversation from their table as Bella talked to Edward.

Mike glowered in jealousy. "My, My. Aren't you a cute one" Audrey put her other hand on Jasper's face. Making him face her. He's taken aback by her boldness, drawn in by Audrey as he holds something in his eyes. "Why don't you come hang out with me and my cousins, at the beach pretty boy," Audrey asked. "Which beach?" Jasper asked as he smiled a bit. Leaning his head into her hand lightly. "La Push," Audrey replied. His head left her hand, he moved his hands. And his smile lessened almost imperceptibly. "Is something wrong with that beach pretty boy?" Audrey asked, confused.

Jasper glanced over at Tyler as the two exchanged cold looks. "It's just a little crowded," he told her as he walked to his siblings. Still flustered.

-𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗱-

It's freezing, but Mike, Tyler, Jessica, and others are suited up for a surf

It's freezing, but Mike, Tyler, Jessica, and others are suited up for a surf. Eric hung with them. Bella, and the cousins with Angela, snuggled in blankets and ate candy. "I keep thinking Eric's going to ask me to prom, then he just... don't," Angela told us. "You could ask him," Bella told her as the girl was flustered. "Take control. You're a strong independent woman," Elizabeth explained. "I am?" Angela asked. "Yes!" They agreed. "We're into strong women," Dylan agreed. "Bella!" Someone called out to her. We look up to see three boys approaching the group. Bella smiled at one of them. "Guys, this is Jacob. Are you stalking us?"

Bella introduced everyone. "You're on my rez, remember? You surfing?" Jacob asked. "Not," Audrey giggled. "Keep them company. Their dates bailed," Jessica teased. "What dates?" Eric asked. "Audrey invited Jasper. Bella invited Edward," Angela explained."More like Audrey was flirting with jasper" "I did flirt with him. But I invited him to be polite," Audrey blushed. "I think it's nice they invited them," Angela stood up for them. "No one ever does," Eric retorted. "Because Cullen's a freak," Mike added. "You got that right," One of the boys agreed. "You know them?" Elizabeth asked.

"The Cullens don't come here," he looked at them as Audrey felt chills run through her. Bella looked at him, confused.

 Bella looked at him, confused