Part five

The cousins and Bella were at her truck, an open book in her hand

The cousins and Bella were at her truck, an open book in her hand. Bella's eyes are on the arriving kids and the parking lot as they pulled in. Bella was waiting for Edward. Audrey wanted to ask Jasper why he acted that way, but They knew he had a reason, so Audrey didn't look for him like Bella did. Jessica, Angela, Mike, and Eric kicked around a soccer ball nearby. "Bella! Sanderson's!" Tyler called out to us. Bella looked at them as she lifted her book. She smiled sympathetically at them as she saw the Cullens arrive.

Jasper was there as he looked at Audrey. No Edward. Audrey walked into Creative Writing and looked at her seat. No Jasper. Audrey looked outside and saw him at the edge of the forest. He was leaving. At lunch, Bella and The cousins sat with Jessica and Angela who watched a YouTube video on their phones. Bella gave it a cursory look but is focused on the Cullen table, only four of them. Edward's and Jasper's seats were empty. Another day, as Audrey was working on the car in Mechanics class, Rosalie came up to her.

"Hello," Rosalie smiled at her. "Hi!" Audrey smiled brightly at her. "I just want to say that you are pretty good at this," Rosalie informed me. "Thanks," Audrey thanked her. "A friend back in Salem always loved cars and he had me learn everything there is to know about cars" "Really?" Rosalie asked. As we continued to talk to each other, I developed a friendship with Rosalie Hale.

-𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿-

It has been one week since the cousins moved to Forks

It has been one week since the cousins moved to Forks. The cousins decided to head to Bella's house so they can go to school together. They saw Bella on her porch, locking the door behind her. Elizabeth parked the car and walked up to her. "Hello Bella," Elizabeth greeted her. "Hey," Bella greeted back. As she walked down the steps, Ruth felt like someone was watching them. Charlie pulled up in Bella's truck, making Bella sigh. She slipped and fell on a patch of ice. Bella fell on her ass as Charlie climbed out of the truck and helped her up.

"I didn't have anything to do with this," Audrey replied as Ruth helped her up. "You okay, Bells?" Charlie asked. "Ice doesn't help the uncoordinated," Bella responded. "Hence why I now call you Clumsy Smurf," Audrey added as Bella glared at her. "That's why I got you new tires," Charlie told her as she looked over at the truck and saw four new tires. "The other ones were nearly bald," He added. "You got me new tires. No one's ever done that before," Bella replied. Elizabeth elbowed her. Charlie looked at her, confused. "I mean......nothing," She explained.

"Nice save, Bella," Ruth snickered. Charlie doesn't get it as he headed toward his Cruiser. "I'll be late for dinner. I'm heading down to Mason County," Charlie informed them. "A security guard at the Grisham Mill got killed by some kind of animal." "An animal?" Bella asked. "Yeah we heard about it," Elizabeth spoke up. "You're not in Phoenix anymore, honey," Charlie explained. "They've been hunting it for a week with no luck. Thought I'd lend a hand." "Be careful Mr. Charlie," Audrey asked. "Always am," Charlie agreed.

"And thank you. For the tires," Bella added. He saw the emotion in her eyes as he didn't understand it, but he nodded and headed inside. Bella looked at the tires again, oddly moved. She got into her truck and The cousins got into their car. When we arrived, Audrey saw Jasper with his siblings. He gave her a nod as Bella looked between Audrey and him, her hair flapping into her hair. It got into her eyes as Audrey laughed at her reaction. As we headed inside, Audrey didn't see Jasper staring at her. Little did She know, he will introduce himself to her and that will lead to them falling in love with each other.

 Little did She know, he will introduce himself to her and that will lead to them falling in love with each other