||5||

bro austin is sooo boyfriend i can't
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today I wanted to go shopping for new underwear, I been needing more. I of course need some help so I texts Austin.

me: Heyyy bae when are you getting home do you wanna go panties shopping with me||
3:24pm

aust♡︎: Ooo yess ofc||
3:25pm

You put on some cute and comfy clothes for shopping. I hear Austin's car pull up and I grab my wallet and run out to his car. "Hey babe" I said and got in his truck.

(guys do you think austin is a truck guy orrrr car ill change it if so)

"You smell good!" He said and fixed his pants, I smile at him. He started to back up from the drive way. I get aux and as before I start to play some 50s blues. I hold my hand up to hold Austin's and he backs up from the drive way.

~time skip~

Austin stops the car and looks at me, me on my phone. I look up and see him, and i shut my phone off. "let's go" I said and unbuckle my seat belt. We head to the store, he grabs my hand holding it.

He opens the door for me and the lady walks by saying hi and asking if we need help. "what type of underwear are you trying to get love" He said and closed the door. "Mhm I don't know... maybe something sexxyyy" I said and grabbed his hand.

"What about these" He held up a red and black thong with a red small bow. He looked at me and smiled. "Sure, but just for you" I said and winked at him.

~time skip~ you got all your little underwear babeee.

You and Austin walk back to the car and head home. I was thinking to myself, maybe i should try on that red and black set that Austin picked out. 

"I'll be right back Austin." I said and left the living room he nodded, and he groaned a okay, that turned you on, the way his raspy voice said okay made you feel so horny inside.

I slip on the cute little set and start to feel myself, every inch was perfect(be self confident babe you deserve it) I start to walk out to the living room.

"Austin" He looked up from his book. His eyes widen and he bit his lip, he sat the book down on the coffee table. "y/n" He was out of words, he was looking at every part of your body.

"I said it was only for you" I said and winked. i started to walk over to him, I sat on top of him. I grab both sides of his face and kiss his heart shape lips.

He sets his hands on my lower back. "You...God" He said in between kisses as I was grinding on him. I start to take off his shirt, revealing his abs. "I want you...Right now" He said in my ear.

He started to undo my bra, when he was done all you can see is my hard nipples. He looks me in the eyes, That made me feel so safe inside, he grabbed my face and kissed my lips. He slowly moved his kisses down to my left breast bitting gently on my nipple, that made me moan.

He slowly lays me down on the couch, him kissing down to my belly button. He looks up at me and takes off the thong, feeling the cold air hit me made me shiver. "mhm Austin... lick me" I said and grabbed his bicep. He smiles and goes down licking my clit going soft and hard.

I start to moan loud, he was squeezing my thighs. "fu...fuck" I said and started to play with his hair. "yesss" The feeling of his tongue licking your clit just made you want to cum so bad.

Austin starts to kiss my wet cunt and started to play with my clit with his fingers. This made you moan and arch your back, I look down at Austin and him looking up at me with lust in his eyes. I bit my lip and sat up letting him sit back down on the couch.

I get on my knees in front of him and in between his legs. I started to unzip his pants fast, pulling his boxers down. His big dick spring up to his belly button, I grab it and wrap my hands on him.

I can feel him throbbing in my hand, I make eye contact with him as I lick the pre-cum on the tip of his dick. I lick my tongue all the way down to his balls and trying to fit him in your mouth. He started to groan and holding my head.

"yeah, right there" He said in that raspy voice of his. I sucked hard and hard bobbing my head up and down. "yesss" Austin groans and you start to feel his dick come weaker.

I stand up and sit back on him, I slowly start to put him in me. I take a deep breath, feeling him in you made you scream. Austin looked at you with wide eyes and stop. I looked at him and smile, and grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

"Your so fucking hot Austin" I said and started to go up and down and faster, he loved seeing my boobs bounce up and down as i ride him. I hold his shoulder and moaning his name loud. "FUCK AUSTIN" I yelled as he was hitting my g-spot, he covers my mouth but you can still hear my moans.

I move his hand and started to kiss his neck leaving marks. "I'm... i'm about... to cum" I said as I looked in his eyes. i start to go faster, breathing harder. "Ah" Austin groans, he went faster with me.

"Fuck me!!!" i yelled as I clawed his chest. He picked me up from the couch, bring us to the bedroom. He layed me down on the bed as he was still bounding in me. Going faster and faster, I pull the back of his hair.

He slams two more times in me, making both of us cum. "yesss" I yelled as I held on to his body. He started kissing my neck and went down to my nipples and the sweat that was on our body's was so hot.

"I got something for you" He said and left the room for a second. I sat up a little more still so wet and his cum leaking from me. He comes back in the room with a pretty pink vibrator. I didn't even look at the toy at first, all I saw was his hard cock standing up, that made me so wet.

He goes on the bed and spreads my legs open. "Shit" I said and looked at it, he turned it on rubbed it around my clit as he was teasing me. I let out a little moan and throw my head back.

He finally puts it on my clit making me jump, I moan loud and grab the sheets tight. He had a lust smirk on his face as he was rubbing the toy on my clit. "fuck Austin" I moaned his name feeling  my legs start to shake, he slides his two fingers in me going in and out.

I started moaning like a porn star grabbing his bicep. "sshhhhit" I said and cum and breathing hard. "Austin" I was speechless, he lays nexts to me. "That felt good huh" He said and looked over at me. I nodded my head and snuggled nexts to him. "I wanna go take a shower" I looked up at him.
.
.
.
.
.
guys i reallyyy didn't want read it all over again sooo if there was a couple mishaps i'm sorrryyyy but here's a picture of austin.