||11||

OKayyyy guys im sooo exciteddd for this one... i dont know what it is yet but anywayyysss

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I wake up with a line of light shining through my window. I slowly open my eyes and rub them I look over at Austin laying there. He looked so beautiful with his hair mess and his mouth slit opened. I didn't want to wake him; I took the hair that was hanging down to his nose and pulled it back.

Austin slowly opens his eyes; I smile and sit there still dreaming about his face. "Good morning, beautiful man." I said and lay my head down on the pillow as I look into his eyes. The smile from his face made me smile. "Good morning my beautiful woman." He said and kissed my lips, and he cupped my face. "I think we should get breakfast" I said with a smile.  He grabbed my hand as i was trying to get up.

"I want to stay with you..." he said and started to kiss my neck. "I'm not mad at that" I said and kissed his lips as my hand travels down to his boxers. Austin gets on top of me and looks into my eyes. "I've learned something" he said and gives me a love bit on my neck. "Do you want me to show you" he said and smile. I nodded my head so fast and bit my lip.

He goes down to my core as he starts to kiss the inside my thighs. I had nothing on because of the night before. He gabs my thighs as he pulls me to his mouth, he spreads my inter lips and kisses my clit. I start to get really warm from lust and feel myself starting to tingle, he starts to move his tongue in cercles.

I moan in pleasure, and I gaps when he breathed out feeling the cold air hit me. Austin comes up and looks at me with a smile. He looks over at his night stand, he then looks at me and reaches over to grab something from the drawer. He pulls out a small vibrater that was pink, he smiles and goes back down. He started to go back what he was doing, but as he interned two of his fingers he replaced his tongue for the vibrater. I moan loud yelling Austin's name. I got really hot and felt myself about to release.

All you can hear was my loud moans and the vibrater. "Aus-tin" I said slipping over my words from the cum that was about to come. "Cum for me baby" he said and didn't waste no time and you came so hard that your legs were shaking so bad Austin grabbed onto them.

"I guess I did good." He moved up and started to take off his boxers. "Fuck...That was the best" I said to him and wrapped my hands around neck. "I'll make this better" Austin said and slowly interred in my interest. Austin has my legs wrapped around his body and his hands on my breast, he was fucking me so good you can hear the bed breaking. "Yeahhhh...just like that" Austin said as i was tightening up my walls. "Don't cum yet baby" He said and came up to my face. "I'm ganna make you feel it" he whispered in my ear so sexy.

My moans and his groans and the sound of the bed was all I can hear. This was the best I have to say so far, his moans and groans made you so fucking wet from him saying your name in your ear. "FUCK...AUSTIN" I yelled out and pull on his hair as I came to my climax. He sucks on my neck and he pulled his last shot in me making the climax last longer. He looks down at me and put his hand on my neck as he was still in me. "Your the fucking love of my life" he said and kissed me with passion.

~aftercare~

Austin got up and grabbed a towel, and slipped on his boxers and handed me the towel. "I have never cumed so much" I said to Austin as I was still wiping myself. He laughed and went to the bath room and turned on the shower. "Hey baby, do you wanna take a shower with me" Austin yelled from the bathroom. I agreed and walked to the bathroom.
.

.

.

.

.

.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT<333