||9||

Vacation babyy part 2
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wake up baby" I slowly open my eyes up seeing the light coming from the window. "I got you breakfast" Austin says and kisses my forehead. I sit up in the bed and yawn as I try to fix my hair.

Austin comes up with food and a little box. I look up at Austin with confused expression looking at the box. Austin grabs the box off the tray that the food was on, Austin sat the food on the nightstand. He goes on one knee and grabs my hand...

I gasp from the action that he did, a smile forms on his face. He looks up at me with a sparkle in his eye.

"Y/N, I love you so much and I think it's time for us to move on to the Next level in our relationship" Austin said and giggled.

"Will you marry me" he said with a big smile on his face. I look at the ring, seeing the green jewel in the middle as we talked about.

"Austin" I said and grabbed his face and kissed his perfect heart shape lips. "YES YES YES" I said in between kisses.

Austin picked me up and wrapped both legs around his torso.

Austin sits me back on the bed and took the ring and put it on my finger. Seeing the beauty of the ring. " It's beautiful" I looked over at him.

"Let's celebrate" I said and grabbed his neck trying to pull him in. " We can't Sorry love I promise your parents we'll meet at the beach with them" he said and grabbed my hand to kiss it. I formed a frown on my face, I got up and went to my suitcase.

"That's fine , but I'll put my best swimsuit on" I looked at my ring again still so shocked.

~time skip~

You and Austin made it to the beach. I run up to Alice and show her the ring. She screams with a happy tear forming in her eye. "isn't it beautiful" I looked at her with a smirk. "When did this happen" She asked and grabbed my hand. "This morning, I was shocked" I looked over at Austin seeing him talking to my mother and the way he's so respectful to my family.

"I love it, and I love Austin, I think he'll take care of you when you are needed." She said and kissed my cheek. I walk up to the group of people where Austin was.
"I think you have something to show us" My mother said with a big smile on her face. I hold up my hand and Austin comes up from behind me placing his hand on my lower back.

My mother and father smile as Alice gasps again. "It's beautiful" My mother looks at Austin and smiles at him. My father gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek as he says congratulations.

Everyone goes back to what they were doing. Me and Austin put our blankets down.
I grabbed the grapes, and I looked over at Austin and laughed. He looked at me and smiled. "What are you thinking about" he said and moved closer to me. "How much I want to kiss you" I said and kissed his soft lips.

"Y/nnnn" he dragged my name and put his hand on my thigh. "Wanna go to the ocean?" He asked and kissed me again. I hummed yes and I sat up. Taking off my cover up and grabbing Austin's hand.

As we made it to the shore Austin wrapped his arms around my body as his head was in the crack of my neck. "Can I touch you here" Austin said and lined his finger on my bikini line. I moaned a yes, he kisses my neck as he whispers sweet nothings.

He slides his two fingers down my bikini and meeting my clit. I throw my head back on his shoulder as he slowly rubs me soft. The way he was moving his fingers made it so passionately I feel in love with the way he held me at this moment.

He moved his fingers on each side of my clit moving them a way that made you melt. "Mhm Austin" I said and bit my lip. "Austin...fuck" I whispered. "You can cum baby" he said it so softly and gentle. As I felt my legs start to shake, I held on to Austin's other hand as I let out heavy breaths. "Your so sexy" he said and bits my neck. I open my mouth feeling a moan about to come out. "Austin...I'm cuming" I put my hand over my mouth. A smirk comes on Austin's face as he takes out his hand.

I turned to Austin and kiss his heart shape lips. "Only you know how to do that" I said and lied my head on his chest. "When we go up to the room, I'll do a little better." He said and cupped my face. "you'll be screaming my name."
.
.
.
.
.
This is bad I know but I need some ideas okayyyyy and thank you guys fr for all the support and stuff <33