||13||

I hope you like thissss one

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You and Austin haven't gone out on a date for so long. You came home from a short day from work, Austin has been off work for a few days from taking a break. As you walk into the house you see Austin setting at the kitchen counter reading something from Raymond Carver. He looks up at me with a big smile and sets the book down and puts his chin in his hand as he looks at me. " Hey baby" I said and walked over to him to give him a kiss.

"I thought you were going to get ready while I was at work." I said as I looked him up and down. " we can get ready together... that would be so much more fun." He said I looked confused but brushed it off. "Okay baby...well let's go" I said and grabbed his hand.

~time skip~

Austin was all dressed up and he looks so handsome he had a full open chest as he unbuttons his shirt and a gold chain and his facial hair growing out made him 10 times sexier. "What are you staring at" he asked with a sexy smile. "Come here" he said with his finger. I get up and bit my lip on the thought of his finger tips on my skin. He grabs my wrist and hisses my name as he goes in to kiss me. "Austin" I moaned his name and bit his lip. "You want me love" he said and rubbed my lip with his thumb. "After dinner my wife." He said and moved pass me. Leaving me so wet and horny and him knowing.

I move pass him and look at him "ass hole" I said and smirked. His smirked dropped and A lust look came over his body. "What did you just say me" he said and groaned. "Nothing" I looked down on the floor knowing I was in the wrong. I heard his footsteps getting closer to me. He lifted my head up with his hand. "I can show you what a ass hole is" he hissed and kissed me hard as he pinned me up on the wall. "You like me like this...don't you" he whispered in my ear and kisses my neck I rolled my eyes and moans coming from my mouth.

"You need me" he said and started to take off my dress. "Say you need me" he ripped my thong off and threw me on the bed. I looked at him and saw the lust in his blue eyes. "I need you so bad I need to feel you in me" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him hard and the noise of our moans and kissing was all you can hear. "Go sit down with your hands on your thighs." he whispered in my ear... I do as I was told, sitting there butt naked breathing harsh a little scared on what Austin was about to do.

Austin comes up behind me and groans as he lays a hand cuffs on the bed. I grow a grinned on my face. "Are you scared" he said with a tight tone. I bit my lip and nodded my head, i look up at him, his soft eyes looking down my body. "But I need you" I said and moaned to let him come over me. "I'll start off gentle" he said and put his hands on my thighs as he grabs the hand cuffs. "Stay still" he looked into my eyes, he puts my hands in them and slowly lays me down on the bed.

"Your not allowed to move or yell" he said in a sexy tone of voice. I hmm telling him I understand, he kisses down my body making me feel his facial hair that he had. I lay there with my hands over my head with no clothes and the feeling of Austin's tongue on my clit. "Stop moving" he said and squeezed my legs. I try my best to not make any noise or movements.

"Say my name y/n" he said I lick my lips and squeeze onto the bed sheet. "FUCK!AUSTIN" I yelled and moan and groan. "That's it, moan my name baby" he said and fingered me as he kissed my lips. "Austin" I take deep breaths. He looked at me with lust. "Don't cum" he dominated, he went faster with his fingers and played with my nipples. "Cum for me"Austin said and moved his fingers like they weren't moving before. I grabbed onto austin biceps and moaned as loud as I can.

"You did a good job baby" he said and kissed my lips. "I wanna feel you" i moaned as my tone was quite. "You want me right now" he said and smirked. "I want all of you" i looked over at him again. He came on top of me and unzipped his pants, he pulls out his 9 inch member. He puts his hand over my hands as they are still cuffed, he slowly increases. I moan from the feeling, he trust in and out. "Aust" I moan austin pulls his hair back so sexually

"Do you love me?" He said in between words. "You know I love you" I said in a quiet voice, I moan some more feeling my legs start to shake. Austin grabs me from the back and has me on all fours. Austin starts to trust from the back, I throw my head back from the feeling. "Your such a good girl" he said and grabbed my legs slamming into me. "Fu-ck aus-tin" i moaned and yelled for my baby. Austin feels so good I kept tightening my walls, Austin's groans sounded so hot coming from him.

"Cum for me" Austin said and turned me around onto my back. Him seeing my boobs bounce as he pumps into me. "Shhhit...I'm cuming" I said as i cumed, grabbing onto the sheets and then grabbing onto his biceps. "You felt so good love" Austin said as he helped me sit up. Austin grabs my hands and un cuffs them.

"Mhm baby...your so sexy when your dom" i said to him as I kissed his shoulder as he sat down next to me. "You we're making me feel some type of way" he said and moved the hair out of my face. "We can go on a date tomorrow night" i said and winked.

I walk to the bathroom, i look back and smirk. "You comin" I said and bit my lip. Austin gets up as fast as he could.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye...thank you guys so much for ready something like this 😘😘