||10||

plot twist!!!

You and Austin are not together in this story. But Austins best friend is your boyfriend (Theo), you chose to go and stay the night with your boyfriend that his roommate was Austin...

.

.

.

.

.

.

I call Theo and tell him that I will be over and bring pizza. I put on my hottest underwear that I can find. I get a text from him back, and it saying.

- Btw Austin will be over tonight-

I thought to myself... well that's one way to ruin my plans.

-ugh that suckssss I guess I'll just have to be quit-

Austin was always so mean to me for no reason, but I always brushed it off since he's going to be my husband's maid of honor.

I made it to Theo's house and grabbed the pizza and my stay the night bag. I walk into the house seeing Austin on the couch with a book in his hand. He looks up at me with a smirk and it slowly fades as his eyes shift to Theo.

"Hey babe" Theo said and grabbed my bag.
"I got you guys some pizza" I said and sat it on the counter. Theo lays a kiss on my cheek. He comes around the corner and grabs a bottle from the freezer.
"Look what I got for all of us" he says as he's holding up a bottle of (your favorite liquor) and sets it down.
I smile and look over at Austin, he had on a wife beater with plaid green pants and Nike socks and messy hair.

Austin walks into the kitchen and grabs a slice of pizza.
"Thank you, y/n", he said with a raspy voice. I smile and look over at Theo. "I'm going to take my bag in your room" I said and grabbed it from the floor.

A few drinks later.

You start to feel yourself getting dizzy, you and Theo, Austin were on the couch.
They were talking and Theo got up. "I have to go pee really quick" he said and stubble over the coffee table.
Leaving me and Austin all by ourselves.

Austin comes and gets closer to me. I look at him in curious and giggling from the way his hair looked in front of his face. You move his hair out of his eyes and smile and lick your lips. You were thinking to yourself,
It might be the liquor talking but, Austin looks really good right now.

He slowly gets closer and puts his hand on the arm rest behind you making him lean in more. He was so close to my face that I can feel his warm breath on the tip of my nose. "What pretty eyes you have" he said and not for a second you hear the bathroom door open. And your first instinct is to push Austin over where he was.

Theo comes and stands in front of you with puppy eyes and a beer in his hand. "Are you okay" I said to him. "You want to go to bed with me" he said with slurs, i look over at Austin and back at Theo. "Yeah babe, let me help you" I sit up and pull my dress down and wrap his arm around my shoulder.

I get Theo to the bed and lay him down; you fall on the bed as you try to put him down. He sets up and puts the hair behind my ear and kisses my forehead. I smile and try not to feel guilty for feeling the feelings for Austin and kiss him on his lips and take off his shirt, so he won't throw up on it. I set him in bed and put a bucket by his bedside and cover him up.

I try to lay down and go to sleep, but i all I kept thinking about is him, Austin feeling his soft raspy voice come over your body like that. I toss and turn and roll over and go to the bathroom and nothing is helping me to go to bed. At the time it's 2am I just got up and went to the kitchen and try not to make a noise.

I grab a glass from the cabinet and grab a glass of water. I hear a creak from the floor and look up. And see Austin standing there with no shirt and just boxers on. I stumble over myself and look in his eyes and bit my lip, and not realizing that I'm staring. "Sorry didn't mean to wake you." I said, he moved closer to me and grabbed my arm from behind me.

"You didn't wake me." he said and put my cheek in the palm of his hand. " I know you like me." he said and smirked. I look at his eyes and lost myself, I grabbed his face and started kissing with lust, our body's meeting each other it was something like out of a movie. He wraps my legs around his waist without breaking the kiss. My hands all in his hair and him moving our kisses to my neck trying not to leave marks.

He lays me on the bed and starts removing the Pink boy boxers off my waist. I start to take off my shirt and leaving me with nothing on up top. I look down at Austin and seeing him with a smile on his face as He's taking off my "sexy" thong that I had on. Austin starts to leave kisses on my inner thighs, and he rubs his thumb on my clit as he was going in circles making me buck my hips up, I try not to moan but it was like he was a woman and new exactly what to do.

I feel myself starting to moan his name, but it was so hard because I know that his name shouldn't be the one that I'm moaning out. I feel my body release and Cuming in the matter of 5 minutes, I have never came so fast. Austin comes up to my face and licks his 2 fingers, I wanted to go down on him so bad but... All shit I'm going to hell anyways, I thought to myself.

I move Austin to his back and start to go down, making eye contact he chuckles and takes off his boxers. I see his hard member spring up to his belly button; I take a big look at it and the look at him. " What... never saw a penis before?" He asked and looked at me and then his very large member, I smile and take it in my hands. I start to bob my head up and down his large tip hitting the back of my throat, I start to chock and pulling it in and out and sneezing him hard trying to hit his G-spot, he throws his head back whispers "fuck" under his breath.

He sets up and grabs me by the waste and flips me over on my back, he grabs my thigh and squeezes it and I swear and leaving a mark. His roughness was so sexy and soft to me, I didn't like it with other guy would do that but, Austin was different. He leaves marks on my thighs and neck, and my moans start to fill up the room.

He inters inside of me and starts off slow and the goes fast. Austin groans and tries to stop himself by giving me gentle bits on my jawline. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He starts to plunge in me faster picking up the past. " fUCK AUSTIN" I yelled with a moan, but that didn't stop Austin, he put his hand over my mouth and whispers in my ear.

" Hopefully, you didn't just wake up your little boyfriend." he said with a gentle raspy voice. Austin kisses you and takes his last thrust inside you, yours and his teeth gridding together. You both finish and he rolls over beside you and looks over at you.

" What have I done" I said and looked over at him. "you're going to be fine; I'll look after you" he said and kissed my forehead and got up and grabbed all of my cloths and hands them to me. He puts my shirt on and hands me my shorts. "Go and lay down with your boyfriend and just go to bed." He said it so gentle. I nodded my head and try to stand up, I tip over and he catches me. "I'm going to feel this in the morning" I said, and he smirked I start to walk off. " good night" he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hoped you likeddd itttt i got a new laptop so i just been writing. And i literally wrote this in like 30 minutes pretty proud of myself. THANKK YOUUU