||12||

Oh my god...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Austin's pov:

I wake up from a very long and hot dream of you, in the middle of the night. I look down seeing my hard member. I look over at you, butt naked soft nipples, who new what you were dreaming about. Your lips looked so good in the dark, just wanted to feel them on my pink tip so bad.

I move to kiss your lips to wake you, and started to kiss your neck. You start to move around and humm my name. You started to rub your eyes and look up at me. "Austin...what's wrong" You said and moved the sheet to cover your breast. I put my hand on your cheek to cup it, I lean in to kiss you again. " I had a very...very sexy dream about you" I said after every "very" kissed my way down to your belly. "Aus, I'm like half asleep right now" you said and un tensed your body. "Let me wake you up." I said and spread your legs open as I tried to slipped my fingers into your warm inside. You smile from the pain, you wiggled and bit on your finger.

As I made it through and started to go and and out, feeling you getting wetter and wetter. "Austin" you moaned out making me go faster. Seeing you moan and cry for me makes me so fucking hot, I needed you so bad at this moment. I go down and sucked on your beautiful clit. You jump from the surprise, you grab a big hand full of my hair as you tug on it. I squeeze onto your thighs making you tighten your walls around my fingers. I teased and licked one lick from another, making you whimper.

"Oh my fucking...god" you moaned so loud like a porn star. Hearing you moan for me just wanted me to fuck you so hard you couldn't walk for the nexts morning. "Fuck...yes Aus just like that" you said as you pulled on my hair a little bit tighter. I keep flicking my tongue and sucking on your clit so you wouldn't stop moaning. As I start to see your legs start to shake I move out of the way and take my fingers out of you and move my hand on your clit making you squirt all over the bed. I smile from the view and kiss your soft ass lips, you still moaning in our kiss.

"Do you want me" I asked still not broken our kiss. You moan as a response, you bit my lip and grab onto my neck. "Im going to cum on you so hard" you said and got on top of me. "You finger fucked me so good baby" you said as you were on top, I put my hands on your thighs as you place me inside of you. Seeing your mouth drop from my length going inside of got. I loved seeing you on top, the way your breast bounced and your belly was beautiful because it was relaxed.

You place your hands on my chest as you go up and down. Feeling you around me just drove me crazy. Bitting my lip from your sexual ways, you throw your head back as you let out a moan. "Ahh-h shitt" you said and laid yourself on me kissing my lips so you don't bit yours. "Your so big baby" your voice was just making me more horny. I squeeze your ass making you moan into my mouth. I reach my hand down to your clit, I start to rub slowly making you skip your breathing. "FUCK... AUSTIN" you yell my name and I went faster, seeing your climax face. "Oh my fucking god" you sat up and looked at me. You looked so beautiful, a little bit sweaty and passed duo glitter on your body. "I love when we cum together" She asked and bite her lip. I sat up with her as I was still in her moaned from the movement.

I wrap my arms around her body, she puts her hands on my face as she kisses me. "Your so fucking sexy" She said and kissed down my neck. "Like...i could fuck you all day and not get enough of it" she said and moaned from the thought. "Who said we couldn't" i looked at her breast. "I'm not tired anymore baby" she said and went down to my still hard member. "Really" I said and fixed her hair. She whispered yes as she gripped onto me and swallowed the pre-cum off me.

My eyes roll back from your lips being on me, you drove me crazy the way your back arched as you sucked on me. You gagged and take a deep breath. "Shhit" I whispered, and made you go faster. "Your so beautiful" I said as you look at me through your lashes. I started to feel myself about to burst, I groan loud making you go faster and faster. "Fuckkk...." I cumed in your mouth shooting the back of your throat. I watched you swallowed and licked your lips as you sat up. "Jesus Christ" I said and sat up.

After care~

"Baby let's Go take a shower and come back to bed" I looked at your glowing eyes. You smile and sat up from the edge of the bed and got between my legs and grabbed my face, you kissed me so softly. "I would love to take a shower with you baby" you said and grabbed my hand. "What about these sheets" I said before getting up. She smiled and looked at me and went to the hall closet. You came back with sheets and blankets and put them on the dresser. "We can worry about it when we get out of the shower" she said and went to the bathroom.
.

.

.

.

.

I actually have nothing to say about this...