Chapter 6

Herb's pov

The whole week I had been hella busy. Although I had closed my shop for the week, I still had many other things to do. 

Many people had come to me for suitable plants for their carnival stalls. They were even paying extras, so I just decided to help out anyways. Luckily, I had completed sending them just a day ago, leaving me last evening to this morning to freshen up. 

Either than helping prepare the plants and flowers, I also finished my garden while caring for plants in my shop and house as well. I had added flowers and vines to the fence and basically everywhere. I left some empty grass spots to have a picnic or place tables. Espresso constructed a glass dome above the garden that opens and disappears when I click a button. It took him 5 hours to construct and make it perfect, and in exchange I gave him some plants for his experiments and research, 

bzzz* my phone buzzed from my bed. I picked it up to see who was texting.

Sparkling: Hey, Herb, you ready to go?

Herb: I'm almost done, just grabby some money for food.

Sparkling: Alright, we'll pick you up at 10AM!~

Herb: oki :3

I set my phone back on my bed and looked at my gold flower framed mirror. I was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans. I had equipted myself with a minty green jacket and beanie. I had also packed my sleeping bag since I would be sleeping over after the party.

The party is hosted at the Vanilla castle, and the following people were invited to stay until after 12: Me, Sparkling, Mint, Cocoa, Vampire, Latte, Espresso, Raspberry, and Parfait. 

Madeleine was the prince, and so he invited his bf,  Espresso, and his best friend, Latte, who was also Espresso's sister. Raspberry had been invited since she was cousin to princess from Hollyberry, and Latte's gf and Madeleine's good friend. As for the rest of us, Mint and Parfait hosted the concert, and Parfait was Latte's and Raspberry's girlfriend as well. Sparkling hosted the Party and invited me and Vampire along. Cocoa was mint's wife. Sadly, Clover wasn't invited, despite me and Vampire's protest, but he reassured us that he was planning on meeting someone anyways. Hearing this Vampire was like: oh yeah! And had to decline last moment even though there were drinks.

I grabbed my money, $70, and slipped my shoes on. I rushed out the house with everything I needed and sat on the bench to wait for them. Soon, a white car pulled up and rolled down its window.

"C'mon!" Sparkling waved from behind Vampire, and I scrambled to the car with my stuff.

By then, Sparkling had already gotten out, opened the trunk, and took my stuff to put in. Afterwards, he shut it and led me to the back doors. He held it open for me and gave me a smile, indicating for me to go in.

"Thanks," I said, as he shut the door, "Oh, hello Vampire!"

"Hullooo," Vampire slurred happily from the front seat just as Sparkling got into the car.

I looked around and noticed Mint and Cocoa was missing, so I asked, "Where's Mint and Cocoa?"

"Mint and Cocoa is finishing some touches for the concert with parfait, so we're meeting them there," Sparkling answered, getting into the drivers seat and pulling the lever. 

"K," I said.

"Hey Sparky~" Vampire teased wobbily, "Y'know, I can drive so you can make out with Hurrbb. I won't lowuk."

I immidiantly turn into a red tomato and Sparkling blushed.

"U-uhm, w-w-what?" I stuttered covering my face.

"Just that he wants to ma-"

"You're not driving you're drunk," Sparkling cutted, "Sorry Herb."

"N-no it's o-ok," I mumbled.

Vampire rolled his eyes and pouted while Sparkling focused on driving. The ride was in awkward silence, so I found my mind wander into this... thought. A thought where Sparkling was wearing a deep V-neck white shirt and was on top of me, leaning in...

No, no! Clean thought Herb. Why was I even thinking that?! Eeep

Sparkling's pov

I can't believe Vampire just said.. that.. that..Arghhh. What if Herb thought I was creepy? I glanced into the rear-mirror. As if on cue, Herb turned into a blushing mess. 

"Are you ok Herb?" I asked trying not to blush at his adorable state.

He glanced up surprised and turned a even brighter shade of red. Beside me, Vampire was giggling.

"Don't tell me you were thinking of him kissing you~" Vampire giggled, "Hmmm?"

"I was- I mean maybe, wait no I meant no!" Herb blurted and clamped his hands over his face, "Meep!"

My eyes widened, oh god I think I'm going to faint from dejavu. 

"It's nothing!" I said with a muffled voice, "When are we gonna get there?"

"We just arrived," I announced stopping the car in a parking space I found luckily.

All 3 of us got out and I led them to the ticket booth. We payed for some tickets there, and Herb read the price sign.

--------------------

$1- 5 tickets

$5- 20 tickets

$10- 50 tickets

$15- 100 tickets

----------------------

I got 50 tickets for now, most games only cost 1-3 tickets as well as ride. Vampire payed $5 for 20 tickets and Herb spent $10 as well for 50 tickets.

"C'mon!" I yelled excitedly from the entrance after they recieved their tickets, "I want to do as much as I can before the concert begins!"

"Commingg," Vampire whined and flew to my side in a flash, since his powers.

"Haha, wait up!" Herb chuckled, "I want to explore too, this is my first time!"

I blushed lightly at his cute face, his hair bouncing lightly at his cute face, his hair bouncing lightly, shining in the sun. 

"Watcha staring at?" Vampire poked my face.

"Nothin," I shrugged, just as Herb stopped in front of us with a smile.

"Welcome, to the festival," I grinned and spread my arms out welcoming Herb as we walked in.

I can't wait to spend some time here. :)

---------------------------------------

Word count: 976

Ty for 150+ reads everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I apologize since its mostly fluff no drama etc, but like I said at the beginning this is mostly fluff. I have a little idea right now, but it will take some time to get to. 

I hope you still enjoyed though, and have a good day/night wherever you are. :)