Chapter 18

Herb's Pov

No. What was he doing here? I moved to the Vanilla Kingdom just to avoid him. How did he find me so quickly?

I still remember my skin bleeding, pain bursting, and bruising all over in areas people couldn't see if I wore long sleeves and pants. A loud ringing ran in my ears, echoing his yells and screams. I could feel his cold hands all over me, my back pressed, my head pushed, places where I don't want people to touch.

Crying every night. Feeling useless and not being able to do anything right. More yelling and crying and threats when we broke up. The stares I feel wherever I go after I broke up with him. Never feeling safe.

"Uh, who are you?" Lemond drop asked, snapping me back from my nightmares and into reality.

He asked this question politely, but I felt the force behind it. I can tell what he truly felt. He felt pissed. He already didn't like Sparkling. He hate anyone who interacted with me, even my parents.

"Sparkling cookie, Herb's boyfriend," Sparkling answered, emphasizing on the word boyfriend.

He didn't need to ask who Lemon Drop Wine was. He already knew. Wait, did he say boyfriend? I blushed. Well, we kind of are... but...

I looked up and saw Lemon Drop Wine flinch slightly, "Is that so?"

"Yeah, do you have a problem with that?" Sparkling asked, leveling Lemon's increasing annoyance.

"Woah no, dude chill," he said, raising his hands up.

Sparkling turned to face me, "Would you like to head home now babe?"

I glanced behind Sparkling and saw Lemon glaring at me like I was a traitor. Like he knew I told Sparkling what he did. Like he wanted me back again.

I can't wait to go home and curl up, but I can't. He'll break in. I can't go anywhere without risking others getting hurt as long as the place I'm going is their personal place they own.

"C-can we please go look around some more? Since it's my first time coming?" I quivered, trying not to stutter as badly or break down and cry.

Sparkling stared at me confused, but a second later he realized what I meant.

Lemond started to speak, "Soo, do you want to ca-"

"Nice meeting you Lemon Drop Wine, but me and Herb's gonna shop some more!" Sparkling announced suddenly and grabbed my hand.

We both dived into a crowd of walking cookies before Lemond Drop could follow us. We just continued running until we were far away from him. 

I let out a shaky breath, thankful we were far away, but tears were slipping down my cheeks.

"Are you ok?" Sparkling asked, pulling me close to his chest.

"N-no. He found me and now he hates you!" I choked.

"Hey now, breathe," Sparkling conforted me, wiping one of my tears off my face, "Look, I don't give a fuck on how he thinks about me and neither should you."

"But he'll target and stalk you!" I cried, upset, not caring that several passerbies glanced our way.

"Shh, wan't me to beat him up?" Sparkling questioned.

"N-no," I said, "I just want to be far away from him.."

"Let's go home then," Sparkling soothed, gently scooping me up in bridale style, "He doesn't know my carplate number, so he can't follow us."

"A-alright," I mumbled, emotionally exhausted.

The next thing I remember was my eyes fluttering shut as Sparkling carried me into his car.

Sparkling's Pov

That bastard. I definitly was tempted to punch his face when he approached us and called Herb baby before quickly changing it to his name. He said it even though Herb broke up with him months ago. Actually, I wanted to beat him up. I've dealt with fights before in my bar.

Not to mention, that snarky expression of his. It was clear to me he already disliked - no - detested me even though we just met and he tried to hide it.

It was also pretty clear he was a stalker, a user, and maybe an alchaholic and money addict. Why else would he be here out of all the places on earthbread? Even though Herb didn't notice, I saw a girl paying for Gucci and heading over to Lemond Drop Wine just as we left. Wine. I know it was not right of me to judge him for his name, but it just seems like he was the type to drink Alchahol often and go to bars and clubs. Herb mentioned something about being abusive sometimes and blaming it on being drunk. He probably met some rich girl at some club or bar, I don't know. He wore expensive stuff and rich people, so seems like he likes shopping and spending money.

I gently sat down, but was pissed as hell. I had dropped Herb off already, as he fell asleep before I could get in my car, at his house where Sea Fairy was staying. Moonlight had left with Sorbet already. Sea Fairy thought I did something to Herb and whisper yelled that she was going to tell Moonlight how she was right all along after placing Herb in his bed. She nearly smacked me with a book nearby until I explained. Now she was livid with Lemon Drop Wine.

But we can't focus on Lemon Drop Wine. There's a war coming. As much as I wanted to beat Lemon Drop Wine up, I had to focus on preparing healing things. So I'll have to deal with him afterwards.

Lemon Drop Wine's Pov

I knew Herb would be here, but how dare he get a boyfriend that isn't me. He'll Pay.

"Babe, are you even listening to me?" My new girlfriend whined.

"Ofcource," I said, giving her a grin, and she went back to her stupid rambling and shit.

I can't wait to break up with yet another person and break their heart. Honestly, people can be so dense and naive. They can't tell when I'm just using them.

Herb was perfect. Kind of naive, kind of rich, got connections, cute, good body, easy to manipulate and stalk, easy to push around, and I loved his reactions sometimes. Only thing I don't like was how he was so damn nice and bright. Why does he want to talk with other cookies anyways? I'm more than enough for him. He's way too soft, like, stop the damn crying. He should stop resisting and protesting against me and have some fun instead.

He should be happy I was ever his boyfriend. I should be allowed to show off Sea Fairy and Moonlight's son whenever I want. 

I licked my lips. I can't wait to get him back and keep him with me where I can toy and have fun with him all I want. Abuse him and make him do stuff. Be my little toy. Doing what I want while going out and use even more naive cookies.

But I need more info on that Sparkling guy and Herb's adress and places he goes.

Also I need to break up with this girl.

----------------------------------------------

Word count: 1147

Ahaha, I failed my piano exam (well I'm pretty sure) so my chromebook got taken away. Help meh. T-T.

I cried for a long time (parents yelling) that I lost count, but I hope you guys liked this chapter and have a good day/night. 

[Though I just realized this chapter is kinda depressin too- What a great timing]