Idk, idc

Random title, I tell you it has nothing to do with the content of my updated chapter. Not that it matters. What has changed? Not so much. Next year i have another set of exams, don't care. My relationship, don't know. No actually i lied, i know that it is steady. Now that you know that i am the toxic person in my relationship, let me tell you my latest trait: i have a stepsister, she is the only one in five sisters that is single. She is wild, extravagant, unspeakably loud. I envy her sometimes. A week ago i went on holiday with my friends and I realised that i am her in my friend group. I'm the one who is loud, i make the most calls, i get the attention i need, i fix the drinks. Me and my most single and sexually active friend have made a game out of fixing drinks. The first day of our vacation we met these bloody Americans simply because i looked at one of them with a big smile and an energetic way. I dance with these guys as if they are friends, nothing more however sometimes they can't get the hint. Struggled to convince them that i had a boyfriend in fact. I ended up talking to one particular guy, he paid our drinks, he was surely depressed, and with that had a large sum of money. He was respectful when i told him I needn't a kiss. However sometimes i wonder what could have happened if i was like my stepsister. I am no cheater and i am well aware that i am in a relationship therefore i am always sober enough to respond in a proper way. I pretended to hate the guys, him in particular, but he was not so bad in fact he was really nice.
I did deliver such a fabulous line while i stood there, helping my friend, knowing that she didn't like the attention she received:
"I hate Americans" (in my country's language)
"What did you say about me?" Says the overly annoying guy.
"I said i love Americans!"

I am currently on holiday with my boyfriend. We haven't had sex because I haven't wanted it. I am ashamed of it, however I don't know where it is coming from. I can't help it, i hope it has nothing to do with this envy towards my stepsister. I really hope it doesn't. However I can't think of any other suitable explanation. Our anniversary is in a few days. That's all i can think of to say.