Chapter Four: A Date With Rebecca

Author: In case you are wondering... This book will change a few things in the anime especially the ending. It is still currently set before the series so this probably doesn't matter yet.

Rebecca's expression becomes a wide smile.

Rebecca: You asking me out?... Didn't know you had the balls.

Y/N: Why how would you... I don't go showing people my balls.

Rebecca: You're such a Gonkhead.

Y/N: If you're going to insult me than forget I asked.

Rebecca: I'm sorry... I would love to go out with you... By the way...

Y/N: You're not sorry... I know.

Rebecca grins before finishing her drink.

Rebecca: See you tomorrow... Reaper.

Y/N: Please don't say it like that.

Rebecca laughs as she leaves. Maine and the rest of the crew look to you with interest having overheard.

Maine: So you have a date with Rebecca?

Y/N: Yes I have a date with Rebecca... Why do you ask?

Maine: What took you so long? I mean about damn time you asked her out.

Pilar slides next to you putting his arm around you. He gives you a big grin.

Pilar: Asking out my sister... You are one brave bastard. Those balls of yours must be big.

You stare at him confused.

Y/N: Why do people keep commenting on my balls? 

Your friends laugh in amusement. 

Maine: You know it won't be easy to plan a date... Especially with Rebecca. Got a plan?

Y/N: Not yet... But how hard can it be? I've spent a lot of time with her after all and I will do some research to be ready.

Dorio: True but no one person is exactly the same meaning you won't find out how to make the perfect date so easily. You also have to consider what to wear and whether or not you want to get her a gift.

Pilar: And if the date goes poorly she may hate you forever. 

Dorio: Yeah and if it goes well you will have to make any future dates unique but just as good if not better.

Sweat begins to form and trail down your face.

Y/N: Shit.

You hold your head in your hands as you start to panic.

Y/N: Dammit what do I do? I am so screwed.

Maine: Calm down man... Don't think too hard. Rebecca will understand if the date goes poorly.

Kiwi: Is that supposed to make him feel better?

You get up.

Y/N: I am going to do some research.

Maine sighs as he and Pilar grab you by the arm lifting you up so you can't walk away.

Y/N: Please put me down.

Pilar: Research won't help you... Come with me I know where you can get a sweet outfit for the date.

Dorio: Don't go with any formal suits... Becca isn't the kind to like that sort of thing.

Lucy: I'll come with you.

Kiwi: Really? Didn't think you were interested in serious social activities.