Chapter One: An Old Friend

Author: Welcome to the sequel and I hope you like the new book cover. After I have finished this book I will start my Arcane Rewrite.

You stood menacingly in front of a door wearing your mask. You then kick the door open to see a man holding an angry little girl by the arm. (No not Rebecca)

Y/N: Let her go... Or die.

You point your Shotguns at the man who stares at you with fear. He pushes the girl towards you and backs away while raising his hands.

Man: You can have her... Just don't shoot man!

You look down at the girl staring at you.

Girl: Oh my god... You're the Reaper. That's so cool!

The girl looks up at you in awe.

Y/N Mind: They weren't kidding about me having fans but... Even a little girl? Should I be worried that little girls see me as a role model?

You crouch to the girl's level taking off your mask. You smile.

Y/N: You okay?

Girl: Yeah... Did my mommy send you?

Y/N: She did... I need you to do something for me. You think you can do that?

The girl nods with a smile. You give the girl your mask.

Y/N: I need you to hold this and take it to the big robot at the bottom of the stairs. He may look scary but I promise you he's a big softy and a friend... His name is Bob.

Girl: Okay... You can count on me Mr Reaper.

The girl runs off happily with your mask. You stand up turning to the guy. You once again aim your guns at him.

Y/N: Tell me something... What did you want with her?

Man: We were going to...

Y/N: No I don't want to hear that same lie... I don't believe for a second you kidnapped one little girl just to ransom her off. You know how I know this?

The man gulps and shakes his head.

Y/N: Even amateurs don't kidnap the daughter of the leader of a Nomad group. You were clearly hired to piss off the Nomad group.

Man: Nomad group? I don't know what you mean?

Y/N: Bullshit... You know damn well I'm talking about the Luna Roses. Who hired you?

Man: No one hired...

You shoot the man in the leg. He falls to the ground screaming in pain. You crouch over the injured man aiming your gun at his head.

Y/N: I'll only ask once more... Who hired you?

Man: H-Hercules.

Y/N: Who?

Man: People say he's the new Adam Smasher. He's mostly known for being U/N L/N's right hand man.

Y/N Mind: So my uncle is behind this? Hercules may be able to help me find my uncle.

Y/N: Where can I find this... Hercules?

Man: I don't know... B-But... His assistant Ed can be found at the Afterlife every Wednesday.

Y/N: Ed? You got a picture?

Man: No but you can't miss him... He wears a top hat and has cat looking eyes.

Y/N: One more question...

Man: Y-Yeah?

Y/N: Any last words?