Bonus Chapter: 'Happy Recruiting!'

Author: This will be set between Halloween and Christmas special. I hope you enjoy these bonus chapters.

You stand glaring at Rogue while pointing a gun at her face.

Y/N: No.

Rogue: Oh don't be so dramatic... It was just a suggestion. Becca... A little help here?

Rogue turns to Rebecca drinking beside her. Rebecca looks at you with a smirk.

Rebecca: My sexy shadow... Are you really that attached to little old me?

You blush a little.

Y/N: Of course I am... I don't see why we have to split up.

Rogue: It will be easier to get your recruits if you split up.

Y/N: Why are the potential recruits so far apart? Why can't you just bring them here.

Rogue: Because they don't work for me... The last time I tried to give you a recruit I personally knew... He robbed a bank and bought a car before driving as far from Night city as possible.

Rebecca: Yeah you really need to stop scaring the recruits.

Y/N: It's not my fault they couldn't handle a little threatening.

Rebecca scoffs.

Rebecca: A little? You fucking held them at gun point telling them that you will rip their spine out just because they asked to drive your bike.

Y/N: It's my bike!

Rogue: Anyway... The ones I found will probably be able to handle your pettiness. They just happen to work in areas far apart from one another.

Y/N: If I want to be petty... I'll be petty!... And I don't want to split up.

Rebecca: Y/N it's fine... We'll only be apart for a couple hours

Y/N: A couple hours too long.

Rebecca sighs.

Rebecca: So where are we going?

Rogue: In Kabuki there is a pyromaniac that has been picking fights with Tyger Claws.

Rebecca: Dibs... Could be interesting to see someone get burned alive.

You sigh in irritation.

Y/N: Where am I going?

Rogue: The badlands... There is a woman who is a very good long ranged shooter and she used to run a gang that dedicated themselves to pissing off corps... Before her gang got wiped out by a single Edgerunner.

Y/N: Does that include Arasaka?

Rogue: You bet.

You grin as you put on your newest mask.

Y/N: Perhaps this won't be so bad after all.

Rebecca: You really do respect anyone who hates Arasaka don't you?

Y/N: Yep.

Rebecca: Can you give me a ride to Kabuki?

Y/N: Sure.

Rogue: Happy Recruiting!

Rogue waves as you and Rebecca make your own way out of the Afterlife.

Rebecca: We should probably lay some rules for the recruitment.

You and Rebecca stand in front of your bike.

Y/N: Like what?

Rebecca: If they flirt with us... Then we don't recruit.