Chapter Five: Like A Sister

Author: I really like the idea of writing books that are not too long... So if I can think of a good idea I might do a Lucy book.

You lay comfortably on a bed as you yawn. You feel something in your chest as your eyes slowly begin to open. You wake up face to face with a smiling Rebecca.

Rebecca: Morning handsome.

Your mouth falls open as your cheeks become red.

Y/N: M-Morning... B-Beautiful.

Rebecca grins as she leans her face closer and closer to your face causing your cheeks to become more red.

Rebecca: It was nice... Not laying in a bed alone for once... Don't you agree?

Y/N: Uhhhh... Yeah.

Rebecca: Though maybe next time... We do more than just lay beside one another... If you know what I mean?

Rebecca winks at you. Your blush vanishes as you stare at her confused.

Y/N: You mean... Eating in bed?

Rebecca: No I mean sex!

Rebecca sits up moving her face away from you.

Y/N: Oh... I'm not sure... I'll have to do some research first.

Rebecca sighs as she climbs off you and chucks your clothes at you.

Rebecca: You are such a gonk you know that?

Rebecca changes into her clothes while you stare at Rebecca confused as to why she is annoyed. Suddenly Pilar pops his head through the door.

Pilar: Did someone say sex?!

Rebecca fires a bullet that just about missed Pilar's head.

Rebecca: Get the fuck out I'm changing!

Pilar: Jeez... By the way breakfast is almost ready... I made some for you too Y/N!

Y/N: Uhhh thanks!

You look to Rebecca while you begin changing.

Y/N: Rebecca?

Rebecca: What?

Y/N: You do know Pilar never actually entered the room right?

Rebecca turns to you with an unamused expression while still holding her gun.

Y/N: Nevermind.

(Timeskip - Fifteen minutes later)

You sit opposite Rebecca as Pilar places a plate of many pancakes in the middle.

Pilar: Breakfast is served... Motherfuckers!

Y/N: I have never...

Rebecca kicks you in the leg causing you to look at her confused. Her unimpressed expression keeps you silent. You all begin eating the pancakes.

Pilar: So Y/N... How was the sex?

Y/N: I didn't have sex.

Pilar: What?!...

Pilar turns to Rebecca.

Pilar: You didn't fuck him?!

Rebecca grabs her shotgun and shoots Pilar's chair knocking him over.

Rebecca: Mind your own business.

After you all finish eating the pancakes you all head out. Rebecca walks ahead clearly annoyed. Pilar puts his arm around you. You look at him curiously.