ii. search party

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒊𝒊

↳ 𝒊𝒊. 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "NAKED?" SHERIFF STILINSKI ASKED MELISSA AND LYDIA'S PARENTS as they walked into the hall after they explained what had happened. "As in nude?"

"I'm pretty sure they mean the same thing," Melissa commented. "...but, yes, as far as we know, she left here clothing-optional."

They came to a stop as Noah faced Melissa and Lydia's parents. "All right, you checked the whole hospital, right?"

Melissa nodded. "Every last corner."

"Nothing suspicious?"

"Nothing," Melissa shook her head. Natalie and Thomas Martin looked between the nurse and the Sheriff with pleading eyes. "She just took off."

"All right, let's get an APB out on a fifteen-year-old brunette," Noah said, turning to the deputies beside them before turning back to Lydia's parents. "Any other descriptors?"

Stiles, who had been listening as he stood behind them, stepped forward. "Five-three, green eyes, fair-skinned, and her hair is specifically strawberry blonde."

"Is that right?" Noah asked, looking at his son.

Stiles nodded. "Yeah."

"Uh, come here," his dad nodded and grabbed Stiles by the back of the neck, pulling him away from Melissa and Lydia's parents. "What the hell are you still doing here?"

"Um, providing moral support?" Stiles said, which wasn't exactly a lie. His eyes shifted everywhere, and the walls and the floor became very interesting as he avoided his dad's eyes, knowing he shouldn't have been still at the hospital.

"Uh-huh. How 'bout you provide your ass back home, where you should be," Noah whispered to his son.

"Okay, I can do that too," Stiles said, knowing his dad wouldn't give in.

"Yeah."

"Mm," Stiles hummed, leaving and nearly walking into the two repair men who were trying to fix the vending machine he had tipped over. He looked at them wide-eyed and went past them.

While everyone was talking to his dad and the deputies to find as much information on Lydia, Stiles easily got back to her room.

"What are you doing?" Gracie whispered to him, standing in the doorway of the bathroom.