iii. bodies piling up

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒊𝒊𝒊

↳ 𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒖𝒑
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞)

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

CHRIS CROUCHED DOWN SO HE WAS FACE-TO-FACE WITH HIS DAUGHTER'S "ex". "Scott?"

"Mr. Argent," Scott nodded to him nervously as his face started to turn redder by the second.

"How are you doing?"

"Good. You know, just hangin' out. Is this one of yours? It's, uh, good. Nice design. Very constricting," Scott commented.

Chris sighed, standing up. "What are you doing out here, Scott?"

"Looking for my friend," Scott admitted.

"Ah, that's right," Allison's father nodded, knowing exactly who he was looking for. "Lydia's in your group now, isn't she? Part of the clique? Is that the word you use? Or is there another way to put it? Part of your pack?"

"Actually, clique sounds about right to me," Scott quipped.

"I hope so. 'Cause I know she's a friend of Allison's, and one special circumstance, such as yourself -- one, I can handle. Not two," the werewolf hunter pointed out.

"No..."

"Scott, do you know what a 'hemicorporectomy' is?" Chris asked, looking at the boy expectantly.

"I have a feeling I don't want to," Scott mumbled, wincing slightly at the ideas that surrounded the procedure.

"A medical term for amputating somebody at the waist," Mr. Argent explained, gesturing with his hand where he would be cutting Scott. "Cutting them in half. Takes a tremendous amount of strength to cut through tissue and bone like that. Let's hope a demonstration never becomes necessary."

With that, Chris stood up and walked off with the other hunters. When they left and it was safe to come out, Gracie, Stiles and Allison came out from their hiding spot and made their way over to the teen wolf hanging upside down.

"Are you okay?" The taller brunette asked her boyfriend in worry.

"It's just another life-threatening conversation with your dad," Scott said good-naturedly.

Allison smiled slightly and looked over at the tree that the trap was connected to while keeping Scott suspended in the air. "Gracie, help me with this."

"Thanks. But I think I got it," Scott told them. He held out his hand, unleashing his claws as they unsheathed themselves. Cutting it swiftly, he landed on his feet as they turned back to see he was perfectly fine.