xxxiii. bloodlines

˗ˏˋ⋆ H E A V E N L Y ⋆ˎˊ˗↳  𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊

↳ 𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔
𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

( 𝔏𝔲𝔫𝔞𝔯 𝔈𝔠𝔩𝔦𝔭𝔰𝔢 )

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

          "JUST GRAB ANYTHING," SCOTT TOLD STILES THROUGH THE PGONE AS HE, GRACIE, Allison, and Isaac got out of the elevator in Allison's building and headed to her apartment door. "Stiles, I'm not smelling your dad's boxers. Socks? Okay, I'll smell the socks."

He ended the call and as Allison unlocked the door, Isaac asked, "What about me?"

"See what you can find in my dad's closet," the door opened and they all filed in. "Anything with the strongest scent."

Allison opened the door to her dad's office and stopped in her tracks, making Gracie, who was right behind her, slam into her.

In the office was Agent McCall and two deputies, waiting for them at the desk.

"Quite the arsenal your fathers got here, young lady," as McCall spoke, Scott came up behind Gracie and stared at his dad in shock. "Scott."

Scott carefully squeezed past Gracie and Allison to enter the room. "What are you doing here?"

"Following one of the only leads I have," McCall stood from Mr. Argent's desk chair. "Now, since I don't know where you've been, why don't you have a seat and we can talk? You too, Isaac."

Isaac, who had been hiding in the hallway, came and stood next to Gracie. "How do you know my name?"

"Your name's one of the few things I know," McCall told him. "To be honest, the rest of what's going on around here has be stumbling in the dark, even over the smallest clue."

"If you're trying to tell me that you don't have a clue, I learned that a long time ago," Scott glared at his dad.

"I'm really hoping to avoid the embarrassment of dragging my own son into an interrogation room," McCall said firmly, meaning business. "Really hoping."

Gracie, Allison, and Isaac entered the office. Scott and Isaac let Gracie and Allison take the chairs and stood behind them.

None of them were taking this very seriously. Isaac was eating some Icebreaker mints, for crying out loud.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm more than a little disturbed," McCall admitted. "Not only by the number of missing parents, but the fact that it's Stiles' father, your father, and your mother."