4

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

remy was already gone when harry woke up that morning. his stomach was aching out of hunger since he hadn't eaten anything in the last twenty four hours except the bowl of ramen remy brought him yesterday.

he didn't know whether he was allowed to go out of the room or not but in the end, his hunger won over him and he tip-toed down the hallway to the room where he had first woken up in.

he halted in his actions as he spot someone sitting on the couch. two men, busy conversing. he recognised the voices as luke's and klyde's. as quietly as possible he sneaked to the entrance. luckily both men were standing with their backs to him.

"is this really necessary? i really need you here." luke said. klyde tilted his head and with a small smile explained "well, i've tried it on mr. styles and he had headaches for the whole day. if we want to improve it, you'll have to get us back to the actual lab. the one here you can barely even call one." harry's ears perked up as the mention of a mr. styles. did klyde mean him?

"but it's dangerous. and what about remy? he told us, he's close with mr. styles. do you really think he's going to come with you, knowing he would lose a potential new friends here? you know how he is." luke noted.

"maybe he could stay here? i don't know how close they actually are, but i'd happy if they get along. he told me he misses sarah and mitch a lot." klyde said, slightly turning his body.

mirroring his actions luke said "i don't know. italy is far, and you know how unstable the communication can be at times."

"i need time to experiment, luke. maybe next time we won't have as much luck as we had with mr. styles. maybe next time we kill instead of knocking out." klyde said in a very serious tone.

seeing as the two moved, harry took a step back, not wanting to get caught eavesdropping. suddenly he heard a noise behind him and turned around. there was louis, looking like he just partied through the night. his dark brown hair was tousled messily, he had dark bags under his eyes and a black leather jacket hung over his shoulders. harry had to admit he looked really good.

"what are you doing?" he asked harry sceptically.

"searching for the kitchen." harry whispered, not wanting to get caught by luke and klyde but it was too late already.

"louis! mr. styles! i hope you've slept well?" luke asked. louis scoffed and luke looked at him "i know you haven't, clearly the question wasn't directed towards you, cabrón." (bitch)

harry really wanted to ask when klyde pulled louis to the side, quietly asking him something, but he decided not to and instead answered luke "i slept amazing. took me a while to fall asleep though."

luke chuckled and leaded him through the room. he opened a glass door which harry hadn't noticed before and there was a beautiful kitchen. slightly messy but beautiful nonetheless, furnished completely in white. it was a big contrast to luke's and harry's clothes which were both pitch black.

"i bet you're hungry." luke said and pulled out some bread to put it in the toaster.

"mhmm, very." harry replied nodding and on cue his stomach grumbled. a grin tucked at luke's lips. harry mustered him up and down. like with timotheé, he couldn't imagine the man to be a criminal, especially not the leader of a mafia, the rogue mafia to be exact.

while the bread was getting toasted, luke sat down on a barstool next to the counters and motioned for harry to do the same. the two were joined seconds after by klyde and louis. the latter had taken off his leather jacket, exposing his black shirt which was just tight enough for harry to see the muscles of his torso and chest.