8

ಣ 🐅⊹ 🗝️ っ🎧 ✧ ☕️ ഒ 🎰

the next days harry mostly stayed in bed. nina and lea payed him a visit every day and when he was with them, it felt like nothing had happened. nailea was talking about how she missed her dance class while nina said, louis had offered them martial arts lessons because they missed boxing.

the two were just like harry now under the protection of the rouge mafia, not bound by a contract but luke convinced them to stay with the mafia. he didn't want to risk them getting captivated again. the two were currently staying in remy's and harry's room as harry was still sleeping in the 'mini-hospital' as he liked to call it. remy had apparently found somewhere else to sleep but harry wasn't exactly sure where that was.

the spanish also came to visit him as well as luke and on occasion johnny and timotheé. harry became close with all of them. none of them blamed harry in any way for what happened which somehow only made him feel even more guilty. it was his idea and therefore his fault. his fault that johnny got a bullet through his shoulder, his fault that like had to worry now about nailea and nina as well, his fault that his father was mad.

he hadn't spoken to the last man yet but, luke had reported that apparently his father wasn't happy at all. he was mad with luke for not being able to catch the kidnappers. harry asked luke several times to speak with his father to explain that it was him at fault, not luke but the latter always denied his request.

"don't worry about it." was the usual response along with one of luke's warm smiles and harry couldn't bring himself to insist. to be honest, it felt good to know that he was out of his father's reach.

after a week or so harry was released from his 'mini hospital' visit. when klyde delivered the news, harry couldn't help but hug the other and thank him over and over again. the spanish male patted his back, saying that it was alright and there was nothing to thank him for.

"now here's the bad news." klyde said after harry let him go. the younger groaned and rolled his eyes. of course, there was bad news.

"remy is leaving to italy along with a few other's. we have a lab there and some new clients have required a new.. drug you might say." the spanish spoke.

"no!" harry exclaimed "is he already gone? i want to say goodbye." to his relief klyde shook his head and said "no, his flight goes later today. he's still here, currently packing. feel free to say goodbye whenever you want."

harry literally sprinted out the door, completely ignoring klyde's advice to take it slow. however he got stopped by louis, whom he literally ran into.

"whoa there tiger, take it slow." louis said as he held harry by the shoulders. the latter wiggled free and scoffed.

"what are you doing here?" he asked.

"klyde didn't tell you?" louis questioned.

"didn't tell me what?" harry asked, confused.

"that he's going to be your guard now. luke just wants to make sure and since we can't keep you in here all day, louis is going to be your guard until we catch whoever wants to harm you." klyde's voice was heard. harry's eyes widened and he looked from louis in front of him to klyde who was leaning against the door frame.

"no way. you can't do this." harry said, still thinking of this as a joke. sadly, neither louis nor klyde were laughing so he took that this was reality.

"nah, i'm not doing it. tell luke i appreciate it but no thank you." he said. louis gave klyde a look and added "told you he would act like a child." the older man shushed him and walked up to harry.